What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redskins receivers rest of the season (1 Viewer)

spodog

Footballguy
Redskins currently sit 5th in the NFL in passing offense, and seem likely to keep chucking it.   Any 'skins followers have prognostications on what we are likely to see with this group the rest of the season?   Is this going to remain a match-up based guessing game from week to week or is one of these guys going to arise and head towards a big season?

Stats season to date below, and Reed's stats are basically right in line with these as well.   

DeSean  22-333-1

Garcon 28-307-1

Crowder 24-283-3

Doctson - off to IR soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed was the guy to own to get consistent FFL production week in and week out.   The other guys are solid but from an ffl perspective will give you different stats one week to the next.

just my take

I can tell you as a desean owner that he is absolutely maddening to own.  Great player but way too boom or bust in this offense.  I've lost complete faith in him and I'm even considering benching him this week for Kendall Wright or Torrey smith.  I hate this.  BC I know he will go off if I bench him.  Last time I draft djax.  

Unbelievably it seems that crowder is the one to own for consistency    

I can tell you as a desean owner that he is absolutely maddening to own.  Great player but way too boom or bust in this offense.  I've lost complete faith in him and I'm even considering benching him this week for Kendall Wright or Torrey smith.  I hate this.  BC I know he will go off if I bench him.  Last time I draft djax.  

Unbelievably it seems that crowder is the one to own for consistency    
DJax has been that way pretty much his whole career.

DJax has been that way pretty much his whole career.
I know.  I bought the hype this year big time. "He's beefed up and is in a contract year.  Expect a huge year from djax". Blah blah blah.  Lesson learned. 

Users who are viewing this thread