What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Predictor (1 Viewer)

JAK Straw

Footballguy
When is this week's version expected to be available? This feature is normally posted on Wednesday. Is there a specific problem causing the delay? Thanks.

Another week, and once again this feature isn't posted. Why don't you rename it Game Recap if its not available before the games actually begin? This is a blatant disregard for a paying customer. Have you guys just stopped caring?

It would be nice if I even got a response. I'm trying really hard to be respectful here, but not feeling like I am receiving any.

JAK Straw said:
Another week, and once again this feature isn't posted. Why don't you rename it Game Recap if its not available before the games actually begin? This is a blatant disregard for a paying customer. Have you guys just stopped caring?
I think they've lost a TON of customers after this season. I would say talk to Dodds, but he's still probably busy posting in the Hillary Clinton thread in the FFA.

Users who are viewing this thread