What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2025 NBA Champion Philadelphia 76ers Thread*** - Still Processing (1 Viewer)

14 Heat

13 Nuggets

12 Pistons

11 Hornets

10. Kings

9 Mavs

8 Knicks

7 Timberwolves

6. Magic

5. Kings

4. Suns

3.  76ers

2 Lakers

1. Bos

The point is that if we just got Hibbert instead of speigts we'd have like 4 rings!
No my point was there were multiple guys in each of these drafts. Evan Turner instead of George and even Boogie? You could go on. If I was a Sixers fan looking at those drafts would make me sick. My point was you didn't need to tank to get stars. That's basically what I've been trying to say. They'd be in most likely a better spot now but knowing the Sixers they would've messed up with the Stars PO'd them and then traded them or wouldn't build around said players. 

Jackson all day. Not even close. He could go #1.  I'm bummed but at the same time #2 is the same as #2 for us. Gets us Jackson either way. Didn't want ball. Lakers better take him and not pull a surprise Russel over Okafor move again 

Still don't want lowry.  Get a pg next year or let Ben run it. 

We Drew the 5 spot. Sac pick swap saved our asses.  

Sucks about lakers but now we can cheer against them as it's unprotected next year.  

I like fox more than the 2 guards going ahead of him
Balls shooting motion scares the hell out of me. It doesn't look right and seems easy to block. Plus I don't think Lavar's antics will fly in Philly too well. Lavar seems like a great fit in LA where they gush over their stars and celebrities. I've heard good things about Jackson though as he can shoot and defend. 

Jackson all day. Not even close. He could go #1.  I'm bummed but at the same time #2 is the same as #2 for us. Gets us Jackson either way. Didn't want ball. Lakers better take him and not pull a surprise Russel over Okafor move again 

Still don't want lowry.  Get a pg next year or let Ben run it. 

We Drew the 5 spot. Sac pick swap saved our asses.  

Sucks about lakers but now we can cheer against them as it's unprotected next year.  
I doubt the Lakers will be this bad. With Magic running the show I see them going hard in FA and possible trying to trade for an established star. Would've be surprised to see Russell dangled or traded either. 

I like fox more than the 2 guards going ahead of him
that is the consolation prize for getting the #3 pick. Plenty of podcasts and talk now about who they should take or what they should do. They still have friggin 4 2nd round picks, i would like to see them move some things around. there was a story the other day on hoopsrumors about not wanting to try out for 2 teams, Kings and Celtics. Kings aren't surprising, but they said a few agents said they didn't want their players going to Boston to sit behind their team. Intrigued if a deal can be worked with them.

i'll look for the article if needed

I doubt the Lakers will be this bad. With Magic running the show I see them going hard in FA and possible trying to trade for an established star. Would've be surprised to see Russell dangled or traded either. 
I'm pretty sure i have heard the above the last 4 years. and the last 4 years the Lakers have had a beauty of a lottery pick. No way that team suddenly turns it around, unless you get a year like this year where you have 4 or 5 teams looking to get better position with the lottery

I'm pretty sure i have heard the above the last 4 years. and the last 4 years the Lakers have had a beauty of a lottery pick. No way that team suddenly turns it around, unless you get a year like this year where you have 4 or 5 teams looking to get better position with the lottery
More so saying I think LA was bad intentionally so they wouldn't lose the Pick. Plus LA stars want to go to LA no mater how bad they are. Lakers no matter how bad they are is a destination city. It's LA for crying out loud plus a team with a huge history. 

More so saying I think LA was bad intentionally so they wouldn't lose the Pick. Plus LA stars want to go to LA no mater how bad they are. Lakers no matter how bad they are is a destination city. It's LA for crying out loud plus a team with a huge history. 
How many players the last 2-3 years have used Lakers as a pawn for more money. the idea that Lakers are a dream destination is a bit of a farce i think (worked with Shaq and Dwight wanting to play with Kobe, outside of that hard to find)

So with the results of the draft, it should be a good test for Colangelo. 4 2nd round picks is simply assets, unless Sixers want full squads across the seas. Also think they could possibly swap picks with Celtics if they think Fultz is worth it. Last year it seemed like Ainge wouldn't deal unless a steal for them, and was similar at the trade deadline, so might be that way again

How many players the last 2-3 years have used Lakers as a pawn for more money. the idea that Lakers are a dream destination is a bit of a farce i think (worked with Shaq and Dwight wanting to play with Kobe, outside of that hard to find)
Either way guys like LA. They get a lot of TV time and who wouldn't want to be the guy who takes them out of the lottery back to the promise land. Plus with Magic running the show there now it could work as a destination spot. I'm not saying it's a perfect spot but it's a better destination to players then say Philly who has a lot of Ifs 

So with the results of the draft, it should be a good test for Colangelo. 4 2nd round picks is simply assets, unless Sixers want full squads across the seas. Also think they could possibly swap picks with Celtics if they think Fultz is worth it. Last year it seemed like Ainge wouldn't deal unless a steal for them, and was similar at the trade deadline, so might be that way again
i only seeing AInge trading that pick for a Star. Word was Ainge had talks with Chicago but Chicago wouldn't trade Butler without Crowder and that pick included. 

Either way guys like LA. They get a lot of TV time and who wouldn't want to be the guy who takes them out of the lottery back to the promise land. Plus with Magic running the show there now it could work as a destination spot. I'm not saying it's a perfect spot but it's a better destination to players then say Philly who has a lot of Ifs 
being in LA is "fun" but most players want championships or money. Sixers can offer a better chance of both over the Lakers

Go post this in the NBA thread. See what kind of response you get about LA being a "destination."

He seemed like he wanted Paul george

being in LA is "fun" but most players want championships or money. Sixers can offer a better chance of both over the Lakers
How so? I see money but Title again I don't see it. Too many What ifs. I'm in no way a simmons fan at all. I think people will be severely disappointed how he turns out. I watched a lot of him in college and he was not that impressive at all. He seemed to play lazy and got by on talent alone which you can't do in the NBA. I like Embiid but can he stay healthy? Then there's Saric who again I'm not huge on and see as more of a Kukoc. I like Holmes and Covington and Luwawu but anyone going to Philly is doing it simple for a payday and a huge gamble. Plus 2 yrs ago I sat behind a guy who was talking to a sixes official he seemed to be friends with as they talked about families and all. This was when BC got started and he apparently was already doing research before going to Philly and asking USA Basketball guys what their thoughts on the team was. This guy said BC determined he needed to acquire a name guy to lure in a big name FA. This was a convo brought up do to the Noel to All rumor for Teague or Schroader which the guy said was true and BC was trying to test the waters on who name wise he could maybe bring in. Just based on everything else he said on Embiid's time table and some other things they talked about I kind of believe him. Lets also not forget the Sixers have a questionable med staff at best. If I'm a player who has had injuries already do you think I'd want their med staff working on me? God no. 

How so? I see money but Title again I don't see it. Too many What ifs. I'm in no way a simmons fan at all. I think people will be severely disappointed how he turns out. I watched a lot of him in college and he was not that impressive at all. He seemed to play lazy and got by on talent alone which you can't do in the NBA. I like Embiid but can he stay healthy? Then there's Saric who again I'm not huge on and see as more of a Kukoc. I like Holmes and Covington and Luwawu but anyone going to Philly is doing it simple for a payday and a huge gamble. Plus 2 yrs ago I sat behind a guy who was talking to a sixes official he seemed to be friends with as they talked about families and all. This was when BC got started and he apparently was already doing research before going to Philly and asking USA Basketball guys what their thoughts on the team was. This guy said BC determined he needed to acquire a name guy to lure in a big name FA. This was a convo brought up do to the Noel to All rumor for Teague or Schroader which the guy said was true and BC was trying to test the waters on who name wise he could maybe bring in. Just based on everything else he said on Embiid's time table and some other things they talked about I kind of believe him. Lets also not forget the Sixers have a questionable med staff at best. If I'm a player who has had injuries already do you think I'd want their med staff working on me? God no. 
who is more popular, Joel Embiid or all of the current Lakers put together? Lakers also have at best all role players on that current team, need a hell of a lot more then 1 or 2 good players

who is more popular, Joel Embiid or all of the current Lakers put together? Lakers also have at best all role players on that current team, need a hell of a lot more then 1 or 2 good players
I won't Lie Embiid but it's a lot to do with his social media presence with a lot of people not Sixers fans. Fans like him but it seems other teams fans worry if he can stay healthy. Again though are you gonna put all your eggs in the basket of this guy staying healthy? One of the problems my Bulls had recruiting players was the fact players couldn't trust Derrick Rose health. I could see the same problem with Embiid and Philly there. I'm not saying Philly can't get stars but they might have to overpay and what happens when they don't work out? They are stuck with them as they become untraceable. 

Yeah they only swapped if Sac picked ahead of them. This is another thing I'd love to get rid of in the NBA Pick swaps and trading multiple pick. I hate the protected pick crap. Traded and lose it if not oh well. 
I'm assuming we swapped with Sac, right?  Originally we were drawn with pick 5.  It was impossible for Sacramento to be drawn to pick 5th.

EDT:  Sac had a 9.9% chance to land in top 3 and did.  That pick swap really saved us.  Thank you Hinkie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming we swapped with Sac, right?  Originally we were drawn with pick 5.  It was impossible for Sacramento to be drawn to pick 5th.

EDT:  Sac had a 9.9% chance to land in top 3 and did.  That pick swap really saved us.  Thank you Hinkie.
Actually they swapped. Sac was the #3 pick Sixers got #5. The Kings running their franchise like ######s saved the Sixers. If not for that trade and Sac ineptness they'd screwed and picking 5th. 

Nate Duncan referenced the swap on last night's ep which I just heard this afternoon and I was massively  confused because I was watching in a bar with no sound.  This is way better than just getting number 2 outright.  (not crazy enough to go with number 1...)

Actually they swapped. Sac was the #3 pick Sixers got #5. The Kings running their franchise like ######s saved the Sixers. If not for that trade and Sac ineptness they'd screwed and picking 5th. 
So Hinkie screwed Sacramento and you still refuse to give him credit for making the trade and say it's only because Sacramento is stupid?  Jesus man. Anyone still bashing Hinkie at this point is just being stubborn. 

I think we are going to just have to agree to disagree. Listening to a podcast now with Brett Browne who has worked with Ben since he was 10, and has known his family for a long time. I would rely a little more that he can identify what Ben has and what he can do. Working with a kid since he was 10 years old is a heck of an advantage most coaches don't get:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2710285-the-full-48-podcast-76ers-coach-brett-brown-didnt-want-lakers-2017-pick

ETA: side note, but Browne's accent has always grated me, but i think i am finally getting a little used to it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So Hinkie screwed Sacramento and you still refuse to give him credit for making the trade and say it's only because Sacramento is stupid?  Jesus man. Anyone still bashing Hinkie at this point is just being stubborn. 
Hinkie didn't screw Sac they screwed themselves. I've actually followed that team to a degree given that I was a huge Bibb/C-Webb fan and am a big Cousins fan. That organization has been horrible run. They're the Browns of the NBA right now I mean look what they got for Boogie it should've been wy more. This team should already be in the playoffs not on their 5th or whatever year of tanking. Not only that but I really don't this team is as great as a lot of people do. Too many question marks and like I said before I'm not a Simmons fan at all. A lot of fans are ready to put the dude in the HOF before touching the court. Look they are the home town team even if I don't root for them I hope they do well but there's more to building a great team then tanking for picks. It's also about player movement in who you sign, trade, etc. Where you draft really doesn't;'t matter. It's how you draft. Good teams aways find ways to draft well no matter what. Conclusion was unless a team was really lucky tanking doesn't do anything to make a team more a playoff contender. The NBA basically is great teams stay great and the poor teams stay poor. The study didn't get into other issues like lack of player development. The University of UConn did a study a bit back on tanking in the NBA. It was done last year. They came to the conclusion tanking isn't as effective as people think. The good teams stay good and the bad teams stay bad. In conclusion what impacted the most was key acquisitions through trades and FA signings. Hinkie knew how to acquire assets but not put them to use which is what Calagelo is trying to do now. 

Tanking and Competitive Balance in NBA

Hinkie didn't screw Sac they screwed themselves. I've actually followed that team to a degree given that I was a huge Bibb/C-Webb fan and am a big Cousins fan. That organization has been horrible run. They're the Browns of the NBA right now I mean look what they got for Boogie it should've been wy more. This team should already be in the playoffs not on their 5th or whatever year of tanking. Not only that but I really don't this team is as great as a lot of people do. Too many question marks and like I said before I'm not a Simmons fan at all. A lot of fans are ready to put the dude in the HOF before touching the court. Look they are the home town team even if I don't root for them I hope they do well but there's more to building a great team then tanking for picks. It's also about player movement in who you sign, trade, etc. Where you draft really doesn't;'t matter. It's how you draft. Good teams aways find ways to draft well no matter what. Conclusion was unless a team was really lucky tanking doesn't do anything to make a team more a playoff contender. The NBA basically is great teams stay great and the poor teams stay poor. The study didn't get into other issues like lack of player development. The University of UConn did a study a bit back on tanking in the NBA. It was done last year. They came to the conclusion tanking isn't as effective as people think. The good teams stay good and the bad teams stay bad. In conclusion what impacted the most was key acquisitions through trades and FA signings. Hinkie knew how to acquire assets but not put them to use which is what Calagelo is trying to do now. 

Tanking and Competitive Balance in NBA
I officially can no longer respect any insight you have on this subject.  What if Blade was stuck on not doing the deal?  And Hinkie walked away and said he wouldn't do it without the pick swap and he got them to cave? How is it possible to not give Sam credit for that?  He absolutely deserves credit for that trade. You sound like an insanely bitter fan who hates a team and will find any which way you can to support your agenda by saying "they're not good, the other team was just bad" over and over.  No offence but it's unbearable. BC has done nothing for this team, he's riding on what sam set up for him. Save is the lengthy reply, don't think anyone is reading them at this point.   Just enjoy the next few fun seasons, which Sam has given you. 

I officially can no longer respect any insight you have on this subject.  What if Blade was stuck on not doing the deal?  And Hinkie walked away and said he wouldn't do it without the pick swap and he got them to cave? How is it possible to not give Sam credit for that?  He absolutely deserves credit for that trade. You sound like an insanely bitter fan who hates a team and will find any which way you can to support your agenda by saying "they're not good, the other team was just bad" over and over.  No offence but it's unbearable. BC has done nothing for this team, he's riding on what sam set up for him. Save is the lengthy reply, don't think anyone is reading them at this point.   Just enjoy the next few fun seasons, which Sam has given you. 
LOL I'm not even a Sixers fan dude. In fact never have been since the days they protected the thug AI. I just hate teams who tank and then seeing all these people complain how The Pens and others but when it comes to the Sixers every excuse in the book comes out. I hope the hometown team does well but this whole tanking mentality is a myth in the NBA. 

Hinkie knew how to acquire assets but not put them to use
HTF would you know that when they cut his legs out before he could fully execute the plan?  I get that it was getting wearisome and that there is some cut-off point, but that was not the right time.  Should have had though this year's draft and offseason.  

I think we are going to just have to agree to disagree. Listening to a podcast now with Brett Browne who has worked with Ben since he was 10, and has known his family for a long time. I would rely a little more that he can identify what Ben has and what he can do. Working with a kid since he was 10 years old is a heck of an advantage most coaches don't get:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2710285-the-full-48-podcast-76ers-coach-brett-brown-didnt-want-lakers-2017-pick

ETA: side note, but Browne's accent has always grated me, but i think i am finally getting a little used to it. 
If he starts winning playoff series it'll sound like Charlie's accent.

HTF would you know that when they cut his legs out before he could fully execute the plan?  I get that it was getting wearisome and that there is some cut-off point, but that was not the right time.  Should have had though this year's draft and offseason.  
Should have let him draft Porzingas like he wanted to. He went safe to appease the owners worries.

LOL I'm not even a Sixers fan dude. In fact never have been since the days they protected the thug AI. I just hate teams who tank and then seeing all these people complain how The Pens and others but when it comes to the Sixers every excuse in the book comes out. I hope the hometown team does well but this whole tanking mentality is a myth in the NBA. 
you realize half the league is tanking now. And it isn't like teams are tanking because it makes them more money, they are tanking because the current NBA system is in bad need of adjustments. Only way to get to a championship is to get lucky getting a superstar. and the league rewards teams who are horrible. If you are sickened by tanking, don't get mad at a guy like Sam Hinkie who knows how to assess a situation and get his team farthest ahead, be mad at the NBA for letting this go on for multiple years and not doing anything about it. they could have sat down 3-4 years ago, after seeing it occur multiple times, and figured out a plan. they didn't, and literally half the league now tanks to varying degrees. Article with Cuban yesterday where he said they tanked the last 1/3-1/4 of the season (makes that trade for that imaginary 1st from them feel even better)

For me, I do know that some of the "processors" take things too far. For instance, the intense hate of Colangelo right away was a little childish. for me, this off-season seems to be a good one to see what he can do. I am open to giving him a chance, though the medical issues this year and the "1st round" pick for Noel still leave a bad taste in my mouth. Though I don't think Colangelo can take the brunt of most of that, look how the organization handled Bynum situation. that has been a trend.

the other things that bother me with the wave of "processors" is the intense hate for Lowry coming here as a free agent. I get why he isn't a great fit, but the way you heard it at the lottery party (of course that is a lot of group think and drunk people) is that Lowry is a horrible player that would kill this franchise. he is certainly an upgrade, and really it would all come down to the contract. but I don't think we need to be booing his name excessively at this point, little too far. agreed we don't want the contract to be an albatross, but

But yeah, the pendulum swing the other way is crazy talk too. to deny Sam any credit for his dealing of Hawes and getting the ransom from the Kings is just ignorant, and seems to be willingly trying to deny Hinkie any credit at all. I am intrigued if Sam goes to a semi-contender and how he works with a team like that. but to be honest, he doesn't need to prove anything.

For me, I do know that some of the "processors" take things too far. For instance, the intense hate of Colangelo right away was a little childish. for me, this off-season seems to be a good one to see what he can do. I am open to giving him a chance, though the medical issues this year and the "1st round" pick for Noel still leave a bad taste in my mouth. Though I don't think Colangelo can take the brunt of most of that, look how the organization handled Bynum situation. that has been a trend.

the other things that bother me with the wave of "processors" is the intense hate for Lowry coming here as a free agent. I get why he isn't a great fit, but the way you heard it at the lottery party (of course that is a lot of group think and drunk people) is that Lowry is a horrible player that would kill this franchise. he is certainly an upgrade, and really it would all come down to the contract. but I don't think we need to be booing his name excessively at this point, little too far. agreed we don't want the contract to be an albatross, but

But yeah, the pendulum swing the other way is crazy talk too. to deny Sam any credit for his dealing of Hawes and getting the ransom from the Kings is just ignorant, and seems to be willingly trying to deny Hinkie any credit at all. I am intrigued if Sam goes to a semi-contender and how he works with a team like that. but to be honest, he doesn't need to prove anything.
True, the actuality of things always seems to lie a bit more in the middle than most fans are willing to admit.  It seems from this and the Eagles' board, that fans seem so desperate to either give their team/players/coaches either an A or an F.  Anything in between is rare.

As for the sixers, I don't hate BC, I'm just worried he will mess it up.  But of course I'm cheering for him to succeed. For Kyle it's more of a fit thing. Don't think he fits and I think he could hurt the process. That being said, if he's cheap, comes in with a team-focused attitude, and we end up going with Jackson/Tatum in the draft than I'm open to it.  I doubt all three of those happen though... maybe none of the 3. 

True, the actuality of things always seems to lie a bit more in the middle than most fans are willing to admit.  It seems from this and the Eagles' board, that fans seem so desperate to either give their team/players/coaches either an A or an F.  Anything in between is rare.

As for the sixers, I don't hate BC, I'm just worried he will mess it up.  But of course I'm cheering for him to succeed. For Kyle it's more of a fit thing. Don't think he fits and I think he could hurt the process. That being said, if he's cheap, comes in with a team-focused attitude, and we end up going with Jackson/Tatum in the draft than I'm open to it.  I doubt all three of those happen though... maybe none of the 3. 
that is what I kind of like about this off-season though, is that we will see what BC can actually do. I like the trade he did for Illyasova, but the Noel one not so much. I can't imagine Lowry would really want to come here, but if he does I would certainly welcome it. He isn't as bad of a fit as say Okafor, who can not really push a pace and play in the Browne's system. I have to think they get Browne to weigh in on free agent decisions so if he thinks it will fit I trust him. I think we bring someone in this off-season, I think we are currently $55 million below the salary cap right now.

as for the draft we have a month to think about it. If we still had Noel I would think we could leverage Noel and say this year's #3 and next years Sixers pick for Celtics 1 this year and maybe Avery. Just seems like it makes way too much sense

that is what I kind of like about this off-season though, is that we will see what BC can actually do. I like the trade he did for Illyasova, but the Noel one not so much. I can't imagine Lowry would really want to come here, but if he does I would certainly welcome it. He isn't as bad of a fit as say Okafor, who can not really push a pace and play in the Browne's system. I have to think they get Browne to weigh in on free agent decisions so if he thinks it will fit I trust him. I think we bring someone in this off-season, I think we are currently $55 million below the salary cap right now.

as for the draft we have a month to think about it. If we still had Noel I would think we could leverage Noel and say this year's #3 and next years Sixers pick for Celtics 1 this year and maybe Avery. Just seems like it makes way too much sense
I'm still enamoured with Fultz but don't think we have what it takes to trade up.  

The actual realistic trade I want is: 

2017 pick #5 from Sacramento for both our 1st round picks next year.  They still get #10 and are really set up for next year. It may seem steep but this class is loaded and our pick and lakers pick likely fall outside top 5. 

Gimme Jackson+Fox/Monk this year and I don't care about not having a 1st next year. 

modogg said:

I don't think I'm denying Hinkie at all here. I'm just saying it's easy to draft guys when you lose a whole bunch intentionally. BPA is great and all but when you already had a C in Noel and then double dipped for Embiid There was no need for Okafor. You draft another need at BPA. By doing what he did Noel lost a ton of value as teams knew the Sixers needed to move Noel/Okafor they weren't trading Embiid. So he really screwed the pooch there. That's like the Eagles have Carson Wentz and taking two other QBs with one of their high picks for two more yrs. Hinkie's biggest problem was he could collect assets but couldn't turn them into results (Not talking the high picks here) but using those other assets gained to acquire other key players. That's why Colangelo was here. 

On your point of things being taken too far. I see the exact same thing from Hinkie Apologist who want to put up a statue for the guy. Lets see how this whole thing turns out before crowning him king or whatever. Look I get why they did it and understand why they did it. I just don't agree with it. However there's fans who insist tanking is the only way. I say good teams draft well no matter where they are. How tcan the Spurs be as good as they have been and been drafting in the mid to late 20s for the last 15 yrs or so? Leonard was a mid-late first. 

So I post on a Baseball forum as well and there's a 76ers thread. Usually the guys in there are pretty tam and the guy who runs the thread is pretty intelligent and all. Today he put out this trade proposal which I was kind of shocked he even included Okafor in as he himself even admitted the guy had almost no trade value at the All Star Break. Either way I'll put my thoughts down below the quote  here. I'm curious on you're guys thoughts here. I'm just really tired of these teams teams fans thinking they can throw their garbage players to acquiring one of the top 20 players in the game and a top 5 player at SG who can play both ways well

I'd love to see the Sixers package the #3 pick in 2017, their first round pick (unprotected) in either 2018 or 2019, Okafor and the rights to Furkan Kormaz to Chicago in exchange for Butler and the Bulls 2017 first round pick (#16 overall). Maybe you throw in a second round pick or two. 

The Bulls get Okafor and can take whoever is there at #3 (Josh Jackson, one of the PG, Tatum, Isaac) and they get future picks and won't have to worry about a massive commitment to Butler. 

The Sixers get Butler, move down to #16 in the draft this year where they can take anyone they want, and they move Okafor and use the future assets they've compiled to get a real All-Star to pair with Simmons, Embiid, Saric, Covington, etc.
ME: 

How does that even help Chicago? Okafor from everyone thing I read from Chicago beat guys never was a plausible target. They believe the Sixers leaked info out to try to make a seem like there was a market on Okafor as NO used PHI to get the Cousins trade. Okafor offers really nothing to Chicago. They'd be better off keeping Butler and keeping Lopez who plays actual Defense. The only report I heard Chi even looked into was Bos but they refused to give up Bradley, Crowder and the Brooklyn pick and that wasn't even all of it. C's included one of their own first rounders and other pieces. So if You'd have to find the equivalent of those 3 pieces. 

Chicago would probably want Saric for offensive purposes if they aren't keeping Mirotic, The 3rd overall Pick and the Lakers and maybe even the Kings pick and packaged seconds pick plus two other key players. Personally the Sixers screwed the pooch of trading Noel to Dal. Noel plus the Lakers or the other part of the Kings pick plus one of the Sixers own and other assets included would've worked better. The Bulls were looking to unload all of Gibson/McDermontt/Mirotic so all three could've maybe been included and the Bulls got Covington and another player or the rights to Kormaz. McDermont adds a shooter they desperately needed and Gibson was on a 1 year deal already so he'd be gone unless he wanted to help the Sixers. Maybe Mirotic ends up at SF. Either way Okafor just has zero trade value right now. Cs like him are being driven out of the league or have rid the bench all year on teams for guys they couldn't get rid of. He plays zero defense, he can't rebound and can't score unless it's some sort of lay up or Dunk.  Lopez kept Bulls in a lot of games with his defensive prowess the team surely lacks since Thibs left and his rebounding. He was a pleasant surprise this year. 

modogg said:

Maybe Djackson is Howard Eskin.

LOL I wish if I was I'd have you guys key inside Eagles info in a heart beat. You could say Eskin and I share similar thought process here. 
Confirmed. Djackson10 = Howard Eskin

No one likes Eskin. No one. Not even his son. And Eskin (you) are the only ones I've seen to not only hate Hinkie but give him absolutely no credit whatsoever. 

Users who are viewing this thread