What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

bears @ packers (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking this will be a shootout considering the states of the defenses for both teams. Only thing holding me back is its a dreaded Thursday night game.

Do you think GB wants too see a shootout?   Id almost expect GB to hope CHI trys to run the ball alot

GB has the home field advantage in this game but they have not been playing all that well this season. I think the Bears have a chance to win this game. Likely will be high scoring although I think GB defense has been playing well at least compared to the Bears. GB's defense is better against the run than it is against the pass so I expect a lot of passing by both teams in this match up.

I will be rooting for the Bears as I usually do whenever they are not playing against the Vikings.

High scoring? Bears are 31st in the league in ppg. What are you guys talking about? That's not going to happen

Since we've been pulling stuff out of our behinds all day about GB's RB situation, why stop now!  Projections for Don Jackson?

15-65-1  2-15

Predict who leads them in carries in this game...

A - Aaron Rodgers
B - Randall Cobb
C - Knile Davis
D - Don Johnson
E - Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn (secretly dressed as someone else, of course)
D sounds wrong for some reason. We'll know if there's a guy in an 80s pink polo standing next to his African American crime fighting partner in the sidelines. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Packers suck,  and frankly I don't see any running back they use as a valuable PPR asset.   Mccarthy loves to use his slot guys as 3rs down backs and they steal RB catches and touches. They might not even win tonight let alone cover...   The Defense front 7 and the O line have been great.   The rest of the team has been awful.

my opponent is starting Knile Davis  that is excellent for me. 

The Packers should run out of the tunnel to the "lowered expectations" theme from the SNL skit in the 90s.

Anyone catch who Dion and Cowher were talking about when Cowher said the player gave a shooting motion? Either Rodgers or Montgomery. 

Expecting a competitive game. GB running attack in shambles, Rodgers playing poorly lately and a bad defense. Meanwhile, Hoyer's been hot

Gonna be a long night for Hoyer with that shaky protection.

cant get a 1st down when you've got a 1st and 5? That's rough.

And Davis puts the ball on the ground with his 1st touch. Good job interview there dude. lol

Users who are viewing this thread