What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sex in front of your very young baby (1 Viewer)

At what age do you feel it is still okay to have sex in the same room as your awake baby?

• It's always wrong

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • < 6 months

Votes: 36 45.6%
  • < 12 months

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • < 18 months

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
A guy comes into the local bar quite a bit and is a complete wack job. He tells this story about how this chick was holding her baby (not his) while he beat brakes off of her. I didn't know quite what to say. He said "that's how I know she loves me."  

It's a legit question and we had a situation that brought on the conversation.

For the purpose of this poll, you can substitute your child with your great grandchild, although that would be wrong across the board.
Hey, feel free to #### your wife whenever you feel like it.

I've had sex literally right in front of my baby. She was less than 0 days old, though, and not sure how much she could see.

I've had sex literally right in front of my baby. She was less than 0 days old, though, and not sure how much she could see.
You probably had a good idea when she came out and kept punching you in the forehead. When you asked why she said "now you know how I felt the last 9 months".

A guy comes into the local bar quite a bit and is a complete wack job. He tells this story about how this chick was holding her baby (not his) while he beat brakes off of her. I didn't know quite what to say. He said "that's how I know she loves me."  
I have no idea what you are saying here. 

I would have started with: "what the #### are you talking about?"

Um, yeah.  WTF is "beat brakes"?

Where I come from beating the brakes off it means you effed her real good. 
Oh, that's a little different than my interpretation. Where I come from (Southern rednecks), "beat the brakes off" means whipping somebody's ###.

I was going to advise you find a different watering hole.

pollardsvision said:
Oh, that's a little different than my interpretation. Where I come from (Southern rednecks), "beat the brakes off" means whipping somebody's ###.

I was going to advise you find a different watering hole.
I come from there too, must be different counties. 

Users who are viewing this thread