What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you pick to run for president (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
Right now, pick two candidates from the major parties that you wish were a candidate other than the two representing now.

well, alright, unpack
I like Kasich and had to vote for him in NC primary when I recognized I was still registered as a republican but when I got into looking at him, he was.....lacking.  Meaning on paper loved a lot what he stood for but folded to his party too much instead of being his own man, imo.

I like Kasich and had to vote for him in NC primary when I recognized I was still registered as a republican but when I got into looking at him, he was.....lacking.  Meaning on paper loved a lot what he stood for but folded to his party too much instead of being his own man, imo.
Don't know that he had a lot of other options.  I'd go for him over Clinton/Trump.

The Rock with Linda McMahon as his vice president and enforcer vs Kanye West with Kim Kardashian as his vice president  and valet.  

Maybe Mark Warner, but he would get hounded about his ethics violation.

Charlie Baker also seems like a decent choice.  Has some budget shortfall issues that would be a problem.

Ministry of Pain said:
People had their chance to pick Kasich, he scratched single digits most weeks. What a joke.
IMO there just wasn't enough room on the stage for him and everyone else's ego. He wasn't a big enough ##### to last with them. 

I can't really speak for his policy, I don't know him that well. But, there was a cool series called "The Circus" that 2 of the MSNBC guys made that was a really cool behind the scenes look at the primaries. Katich came off very genuine and likable in that b/c the few times he was in it, it was just him, backstage, relaxed and no other candidates around him. He told bad jokes, and seemed like a dude you can have a beer with. 

Users who are viewing this thread