What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In Which Handwriting is Analyzed (1 Viewer)

hagmania

Footballguy
Been practicing my forensics skills. Need some FFAers to ink up and provide some handwriting samples. Print, cursive, whatever style you usually use.

Link an image here TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess, you want SSNs, Account Numbers and Signatures? ;)
I could provide some sample sentences but don't want to ruin any controls by having a subject copying words off the screen instead of naturally writing what comes to mind.

Been practicing my forensics skills. Need some FFAers to ink up and provide some handwriting samples. Print, cursive, whatever style you usually use.

Link an image here TIA.
You should take something more reputable, like phrenology.   I would be happy to make a mold of my head so that you can feel the bumps. 

As for handwriting, I am a mirror writer.

Incomplete letter shapes, connected letters, heavy downstrokes, abbreviations

More than likely a man with a lot of other things on his mind, such as money and home improvement projects. Probably cuts in line and buys free-range brown eggs only.
That's pretty spot on, especially with the eggs

Polite tone and precise spelling, most certainly foreign. Electronically generated with low mouse precision - poor at first person shooters. Symbolic tittles highlight a rather fanciful (and flirtatious?) personality, most likely prefers shorts pulled well above waist.

I take offence to that. I would crush you in Counter-Strike 1.6. The rest is spot on :wub:

Subconsciously unrooted individual, disturbances manifesting into daily life at inopportune moments. Personality as edgy as these jagged pen strokes, may need to trim neck with these razor sharp lines.

You forgot to incorporate something about dongs.

You suck dude. Your analysis of my writing was vaguer than a cold reader while you were pretty specific with everyone else.

either that or you didn't even take the time to look at it.

If you can deduce something new that I've never revealed on here I will respect your ability.

You suck dude. Your analysis of my writing was vaguer than a cold reader while you were pretty specific with everyone else.

either that or you didn't even take the time to look at it.

If you can deduce something new that I've never revealed on here I will respect your ability.
Perhaps I was intimidated by the message on the paper. I'll try again, but need to cleanse myself from bias.

I wasn't sure it was possible to slur whilst writing, but I stand corrected.

Naturally rising, all caps speak to an angry writer, perhaps belligerent while intoxicated. Would keep away from floor lamps and small pets. Wears hats exclusively with plastic snaps.
That's pretty good.  I'm really not that belligerent,  and my current hat does not have plastic snaps.  Not that I'm above the plastic, Its just not an exclusive thing.  

Users who are viewing this thread