What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Antonio Brown for Julio Jones? (1 Viewer)

premium995

Footballguy
Non PPR. No bonus for distance TDs.  Sitting at 4-2.

QB: Brees

RB:  L. McCoy, CJ Anderson, T. West, G. Bernard

WR: Antonio Brown, G. Tate, S. Shepard, W. Fuller, John Brown

TE: T. Eifert, J. Doyle

Thanks in advance!

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Straight one for one............................I would rather have Julio for the rest of this year.

Straight one for one............................I would rather have Julio for the rest of this year.
Agreed. Question for you Gally, I have been wondering this same thing in my dynasty league...should I look to move AB and if so for what? I think that his value might only go down from this point on. 

Agreed. Question for you Gally, I have been wondering this same thing in my dynasty league...should I look to move AB and if so for what? I think that his value might only go down from this point on. 
I would rather have Julio in Dynasty moving forward as well.  I would probably have Brown as my #2 overall player in a dynasty league right behind Julio (but not by very much).   I wouldn't have too much of an argument if you said you preferred Brown over Julio though.  I think they are so close it kind of comes down to who you want to root for and have on your team.  There really isn't a wrong answer.

As far as value moving forward, I typically try to evaluate dynasty leagues in 2 yr increments.  Too many things change year to year with coachs, injuries, scheme changes etc that looking longer than that tends to change to much to be of value.  So at this point, I don't see much value change in Brown over the next two years to move him down much.  He is the most consistent player out there and to me is 1b to Julio's 1a with OBJ a stop behind those two.

Users who are viewing this thread