What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do I cut? (1 Viewer)

Have to cut one.

• Tevin Coleman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerrick McKinnon

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

rambo1

Footballguy
Standard 0.5 PPR league with a short bench (5 spots).  Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K.

Due to bye week and injuries I am going to have to bench QB C. Newton, WR D. Bryant, TE J. Reed, RB C. Hyde, WR T. Pryor.  I need to get a receiver off of the waiver wire.  I have RBs T. Coleman (I am starting RB D. Freeman) and J. McKinnon.  One will start as my Flex, the other will have to be cut to make room for a WR3.  Who do I keep?  There isn't much value difference between the two in the Top 200 Forward.  The rationale for keeping Coleman is for this weeks match up plus the handcuff for Freeman.  I would keep McKinnon because I don't like having all of my players from one team (I am also starting Julio Jones) in case the game is fantasy points poor.  Thoughts?

I would hold off on doing anything until you see that Pryor is for sure out.  He is listed as questionable as far as I have seen.  How many teams in this league?  I wouldn't really drop either RB but would probably lean more towards Coleman because his touches have been diminishing. 

Honestly, I'd rather drop Pryor if you have to. 

As for the RBs, I like Coleman more this week, and McKinnon more the rest of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread