What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you been posting here for longer than a decade? (1 Viewer)

Have you been posting here for longer than a decade?

• Yes

Votes: 367 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • Smoo has

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
Been part of this dysfunctional FBG family since early Old Yeller and even Cheatsheets days, which I am not exactly sure is something I should be proud of. For some reason, the last update reduced my post total by a ton--when I asked why, the mods told me they only kept my good ones. Somehow I am not buying that.

Signed member #162.

And still under 1200 posts.  Very efficient of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to check my profile, but I've been here for almost 11 years.  Damn, that's way more than I thought.

Been part of this dysfunctional FBG family since early Old Yeller and even Cheatsheets days, which I am not exactly sure is something I should be proud of. For some reason, the last update reduced my post total by a ton--when I asked why, the mods told me they only kept my good ones. Somehow I am not buying that.

Signed member #162.
Same here. Cheatsheets.net is when I started......

Don't remember my member # but I think I was a 2 digiter to start

Longer than I remember. My original user name got the parmaban a few years back. Whatever. I'm too old now to care. 

I didn't kill that waitress. Just saying.

Yup.  Started FFL in the early 90s co-owning a team in the office league. The other guy came across sites like The Huddle and Cheatsheets.net that gave who to start, who to bench advice back when a subscription was unheard of.

Think somewhere around 2002

ETA just looked and 2003 is the correct year.

Started over at The Sidelines and somehow made it over here but I couldn't even tell you my first alias.

Anyone ever know what happened to Sol the Fly from the Sidelines?  Heard he might have went during 9/11.  The Sidelines "Clemens Sucks" is still my all-time favorite thread.

2005. I didn't have any reason to come here until they started to do VBD for me. 

Probably since about 2000? Ol Yeller days. I still remember 911, where the FFA was about the only place you could get updates on what was going on. Since cnn and all the news sites were so clobbered with traffic they were essentially down.

Cheatsheets.net, various shades of yeller and blue. Honorary founding member of baseball-tangent.com 

was more of an FFTODAY guy before this millennium began until I had one board outage too many there.  The next 17 or whatever years were spent here. 

FFtoday, then here... this alias was 2005 ish?  I remember the day I made this alias because I couldn't remember the original username I was using sparsely for a couple/few years prior. :lmao:   #organized

Users who are viewing this thread