What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop from 2. (1 Viewer)

Lipsinc13

Footballguy
Hi 

I'm in a 14 team std scoring league and need some advice on which receiver to drop. 

I'm planning on picking up Corey Coleman but not sure whether to drop Sammie Coates or John Brown. Brown illness is leaning me towards him but the qb situation in Pittsburgh is a bit worrying also. I figure the Browns will be throwing a ton and Pryor can't catch everything so I reckon Coleman will have more value than the others ROS. 

Any other views please? 

Ill reply to yours. 

Thanks 

I'd rather drop Coates. Might be over a month before Roethlisberger is back, and Coates has that hand injury. Brown has quietly led Arizona in receiving yards in almost every game he's been healthy in. Fitz burned out after a hot start last year, and there is no reason to think he won't again. Just think Brown's upside is a lot higher than Coates, who has basically 1 great game to his name.

It's hard to say without seeing your roster. I think I'd rather have Coates. I dropped Brown in my 12 man league. He was too boom or bust with much more bust. If you can afford to wait for Ben, Coates is the way to go. 

Tough. Coates seems like a better stash option, but I think I'd edge with keeping Brown. Good luck!

Thanks for answering mine

I'd keep Coates,Ben will be back at some point

Brown is boom or bust and Palmer has been an enigma since late last season,he just doesn't "look" right,

Guy in my league dropped Brown for Coleman this morning, but he didn't have Coates.  I'd probably drop Brown, while hoping Big Ben comes back quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread