What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants Rams in London (1 Viewer)

JaxBill

Footballguy
Didn't see a thread.

Game on NFLN.

Eli with early pick.  Rams convert to TD after JPP drops potential INT

Outside of a long pass to Brian Quick, neither team doing much.

Giants defense has been out there a lot.

Who calls these plays? I'm pretty sure everyone knew it was going to OBJ. How do coaches get jobs when this is what they do?

that screen/swing pass to OBJ in the backfield was one of the dumbest plays i have seen. Everybody could see what they were going to do

You have thrown 1 pass to your best player in the backfield on a predictable play and are down 10 to nothing.
You were getting destroyed in the first half last week untill OBJ won it for you with his 2 catches of huge plays and over 200+ yards.

There is a direct correlation to getting the ball to him and winning. You have to feed him even if he is covered or you wont win.

My God does this game SUCK! The NFL is an awful game anymore. I can't I gene being a Rams fan and having to wake up at 6:39 for this dreck.

I've actually agreed to go to old navy to buy my 5 year old clothes rather than watch this puke.

Giants showing signs of life with no huddle. 

They continue to run up middle for negligible gains on first down

I want to pull my hair out at the NFL anymore. I watch for excitement, but now this game has been coaches not playing football by trying to be the smartest guy in the room.
The Giants have no run game and pass all the time, but dont throw it to their freak of nature even enough. So frustrating as a Jets fan trying to have a NY team do good and this is the product. The biggest egos in the NFL are not even on the playing field.

Giants offensive line has been bad. Its obvious the coaches don't think they can handle the Rams front. So every throw is off a 3 step drop and only goes 5 yards in the air. No time for Odell to get deep.

Dan Fouts has always been such a putz
I was happy to see him on this game I don't really care about because that means he won't be doing the Bengals game.   It seems like they have had him almost every week this year, and he is just brutal to listen to.

Seems like a dangerous hit.  Why it is allowed that a guy trying to catch a punt can just get whacked like that?

That's why there's a fair catch rule in place
It was the defense.  The guy was trying to catch it to down it.  He does not have an option for a fair catch.  Just a sitting duck waiting for the ball to come down and then gets leveled before the ball even gets there.  

Paul perkins getting closer but you can see they still didn't trust him with their backs against the goal line. 

Cant watch the early game. Is Britt invisible for any particular reason, or are they just going elsewhere with the ball?

The other reason I'm growing to hate the NFL is that last big hit was literally the only hard hit you're allowed to make on a WR any more, and yet I (and every Rams player and fan) still spent the five seconds after it happened waiting for a flag to fly.

You can't get any offensive pace going when your offensive line stinks. The Giants came in with 6 sacks on the year but they have been all over Keenum. And we know the Giants OL has been bad. If there wasn't any turnovers this game would finish 6-3.  

Man have people turned on the nfl.
I don't think it is all that much different than it has always been.  The expectation that your fantasy player is going to get you XX.XX points is causing a lot of people, IMO, to stop enjoying the game.

Sorry every game isn't 47-43, even if the NFL is trying to regulate defense out of the league.

Users who are viewing this thread