What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at Miami (1 Viewer)

Not a great feeling about today.  Always tough to beat Miami on the road. 

Miami has won 4 straight against the Bills at home when the Bills come into the game with a winning record.

Jordan Mills abused on back-to-back plays and Bills come out throw-heavy.  Wonder just how hurt McCoy is.
I wish they had just shut him down for the game. Gilislee could fill in fine against the worst run defense in the league. Trust the O-line to block for the running game.

GroveDiesel said:
I wish they had just shut him down for the game. Gilislee could fill in fine against the worst run defense in the league. Trust the O-line to block for the running game.
THIS

The Dolphins' throwbacks are infinitely better than the current uniforms.  How do they screw that up?

That was not a taunting call... I wish the refs would stick to calling a football game and not a spinning football on the sideline!

Buffalo takes a 10-3 lead...can feel Miami needing THill to produce or else this game will get away from them. 

Miami pass attack not looking good today.

I hope Marcel Dareus feels really bad about himself. His selfishness has hurt his team big time.

On another note, how do the refs watch an O-lineman straight up tackle a defender from behind and not call a penalty?

Users who are viewing this thread