What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay  36m36 minutes ago
Colts Inactives: 10 Donte Moncrief 15 Phillip Dorsett 75 Jack Mewhort 83 Dwayne Allen 92 Curt Maggitt 94 Zach Kerr 96 Henry Anderson
I think those really hurt the Colts.

Titans faced a beat up Miami OL and the Fins played like garbage. They may be getting lucky again and the Colts just don't have enough. I'm so leery of favoring the Titans in a game

yeah, top T in football right now too.

He was eligible. Things kind of shifted right and he stayed there, uncovered for an easy score

Colts pressed through there. They looked a little uncomfy with new faces and forcing to TY but they moved it. Ran up the middle where the Titans stink if Al Woods plays and....TD

Akeem Ayers, Chase Coffman, Jack Doyle...hearing a bunch of former Titans names on the Colts

60 former Titans attending this game as it's their homecoming game

Hoping for them to get a lead and some nice shot where the camera catches Eddie and Mason celebrating or somesuch.

Lendale looks pretty good. I thought he'd be overrweight(cmon) and nah he looks good

Zach Kerr in a graphic I missed along with key offensive guys. Isn't he a UDFA DL? Kind of illustrates how shallow the Colts roster is right now

Last two drives ugly 3 and outs by both

Ball hits DeMarco in the back as he's not expecting it. TY gets held by McCain but he's too busy whining to even make a play.

Two good drives, two yuck ones by both

Oh no, Spain down and being wheeled off

2.5 sacks allowed 13 starts. Leaning over actually looked like he was talking to his right knee

Mariota looking like earlier in the year when he struggled. Forcing and not so comfy

I think that run by him and the Henry run were to get him some time to get comfy and relax. 

TY did absolutely nothing McCourty. Cmon, how does it look that easy. No fake, nothing

Swoope looked smooth N fast on a 20 or so yard completion then TY ran right past McCourty for deep TD

TY crosses 5000 yards second fastest in Colts history

With Wayne and Harrison, that's special

Zone on TY, really? Titans so stinky early...in a funk or somesuch. Playing just like a team that has never beaten Luck. 

Colts throw two 3-ish yard passes to Doyle. I don't think they're going for TD, maybe a strike on 3rd

Yep fired it to Doyle in end zone. Three plays in a row to him

Luck threw that so hard to be caught up above his head. Might look like a easy catch but pretty hard when the ball is fired that high

Stafford is down and now walking off

Huge psychological or momentum edge right now for Colts.

Titans almost must do something on this drive. They don't have to score, but make some decent play to bring hope

9 yard run

need the first, need some momentum, overthrows Andre..ugh

Lebeau's D now has to make something happen. Colts can't score a TD here

Nice run, grrr Al Woods

Titans ready to stop the run and compensate for Al so they fall victim to a nice play action play to Gore

Perrish Cox down

Titans had zero injuries and have been so fortunate

Today, Spain, Stafford, and now Cox

I can't tell with Cox.

Looks like left knee and concussion...I don't know

Riggs and Riley are inactive.

They better not put Antwan Blake in

LeShaun Sims has been active most weeks if not all. I like him, hoping it's him.

McCain moves to slot for every 3 WR set and that ain't changing with TY on the field

Luck was almost too excited, overthrew TY

Morgan with a sack. 

Colts timeout.

They needed 23 yards and Colts threw a screen to Turbin who didn't get it, surprise

Last edited by a moderator:
A colt muffed a perfect punt at the one, in his hands and he dropped it, Titans ball at 20

Announcers always say Marcus is less accurate deep than with the short pass...every week. Umm everyone is. Why is this said? Pre TV meeting topic?

While reviewing this catch, I bet Robiske/Mularkey put their two cents in, so this nice drive stalls

Colts smack ball away while Murray reaches out for TD then claim fumble...bushleague cr, TD Murray

NO announcers said that happened but replay does not show that at all

Murray reaches and ball hits the ground, no colt touches it

Why'd they say that?

Fowler ran wide left, Murray ran in between C and G

4-5 times he has not followed his FB today. I don't like that

At the half,

Luck 210

TY 90

Murray 77

Mariota only 96 and I'd guess 60-70% was on the final drive

Was wondering why the 2 yard pass with Vontae on him, figured it'd be deep next

Nope, sideline route and Mariota throws high

hahaha funny move by Rogers as he's about to get slaughtered on PR. Spins and steps out of bounds rather than get smacked

Woods winds up outside the linemen group, blocked from NT to all the way past the LT

Gore runs for 8

Last edited by a moderator:
That throw in the dirt and kind of happy feet, was the first young Luck play I've seen. 

He looks like such a good veteran now. Such a shame there isn't a team around him

Users who are viewing this thread