What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

Agree on Vernon if he is still available. LaFell also playing well again and Chris Thompson may be interesting with struggles of Matt Jones

Gillislee. I can't imagine he was universally picked up, though I'm not sure. Of course if McCoy is out next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shepard in Tampa. Picked up Shorts in multiple leagues because reports stated he would be the starter but no catches. 

I'm not touching the Minnesota ground game. Actually, the entire offense is toxic. Their O line is friggin terrible. Again. Bradford is lucky to still be alive.
My brother is desperate for a back, I'm in need of a QB. He actually is offering me up Asiata as part of a 6-player trade to get Melvin Gordon and couple of other guys off me. His centerpiece in the offer is Stafford. Doesn't sound like fair value.

Cordarelle Patterson
It is time.  His stats from today were all garbage time but Sam did a lot of quick hits on that drive to him. If Norv had any brain left in that old skull, he'd implement that going forward to help Bradford.

Shepard in Tampa. Picked up Shorts in multiple leagues because reports stated he would be the starter but no catches. 
Russell Shepard was a star athlete in LA, another one that Les Miles failed to utilize. He's been a project at WR but I believe he has the talent to make it.

dgb.   This might be your last chance to grab him.  But I would wait until waivers run as I think he's still gonna fly under radar.   He didn't have a huge game but he had a td.  Vs Minnesota.  I feel like he's on the verge of a breakout.  

Cordarrelle patterson.  Should be owned.   Talent and opportunity are meeting.  

dgb.   This might be your last chance to grab him.  But I would wait until waivers run as I think he's still gonna fly under radar.   He didn't have a huge game but he had a td.  Vs Minnesota.  I feel like he's on the verge of a breakout.  

Cordarrelle patterson.  Should be owned.   Talent and opportunity are meeting.  
Dgb had like 8 yards rec.  I think hes better left on the wire.  Philly is a balanced offense.  Which mean it sucks for fantasy

Adams is owned in more And is the priority add. 
Really? Watched that game and it looked like a match-up they were exploiting for Adams. Monty pretty much has guaranteed touches.

Only reason to invest in Adams is if you think there's something wrong with Jordy.

Really? Watched that game and it looked like a match-up they were exploiting for Adams. Monty pretty much has guaranteed touches.

Only reason to invest in Adams is if you think there's something wrong with Jordy.
Which you should.

If you watched that game, Jordy can't separate. He's not the same Jordy. There's a reason Rodgers kept firing over at Adams.

If you look closely,  Adams has had a pretty nice year.

He was bad against Minnesota (like most other wrs) amd got hurt against Dallas.

PERKINS! If you got bench space stash him now. When the Giants come out of their Bye week,after that horrible game against the Rams,Perkins will be getting  A LOT more involved in the O. They need a spark,and he is it. Jennings is toast and Rainey is nothing special.You can prob wait and grab him after the Giants bye. He'll be this years D Johnson IMO(But not quiet as good) I'm stashing him in leagues where I can. In 3 weeks he will be the hot add. I'm hoping on this train early!

Good stuff so far guys.  Should be an active week on waivers.

Maybe Charc West?  He outsnapped Jamaal by a significant margin and there are signs that Charles might just never be right this year.  And Ware is seeing some pretty heavy usage.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Russell Shepard was a star athlete in LA, another one that Les Miles failed to utilize. He's been a project at WR but I believe he has the talent to make it.
Great schedule ROS including NO twice in the FF playoffs.  VJax out for the year.  Opportunity is there.

zftcg said:

Guaranteed touches? Only if they keep him as primary RB. How long do you expect that? Adams is going to be on the field, you can't say the same for Monty.

cap'n grunge said:
I'm not touching the Minnesota ground game. Actually, the entire offense is toxic. Their O line is friggin terrible. Again. Bradford is lucky to still be alive.
Give some credit to Philly... they have an underrated defense.  MIN o-line isn't that bad.

kyoun1e said:
Which you should.

If you watched that game, Jordy can't separate. He's not the same Jordy. There's a reason Rodgers kept firing over at Adams.
Bad analysis is bad.  Jody has, what, 4 or 5 TDs in 6 games? Give me a break.

Rodgers targeted Adams because he was the only one getting single coverage all game and the 2nd/3rd CBs on the Bears are awful.  It was a nice game but Adams has major consistency issues and he's not going to face that weak of coverage many times the rest of the year.

Montgomery had 10 catches FFS. The Bears are just bad and ran into a buzzsaw on a short-week.

BigBlue_RI said:
My brother is desperate for a back, I'm in need of a QB. He actually is offering me up Asiata as part of a 6-player trade to get Melvin Gordon and couple of other guys off me. His centerpiece in the offer is Stafford. Doesn't sound like fair value.
Important Note about the Shark Pool:

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in the Assistant Coach's Forum

Look at J Crowder if he is still on the WW.

Leading receiver for Wash YTD. Small, super quick kid. Consistent WR3 with WR2 upside. 

Users who are viewing this thread