What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Arizona (1 Viewer)

To my fellow David Johnson owners--what you thinking for a statline tonight? 
As a Seattle homer and a Johnson owner I'm torn. I think they shut Johnson down and force Palmer to beat them in the air. However, if Chancellor doesn't play again they're not the same team. Ugh. You need a different opinion. 

I think this one gets ugly, Cards don't have it this year and Seattle owns them in AZ
To be fair, one of those wins was a meaningless end of season game for the Cards. They had already locked up their seed and Seattle was fighting for their playoff spot. 

Did I say illegal man down field? I meant offensive pass interference. 

Freaking McCauley.

Great play by that Card.

Refs owe hawks one for missed facemask.
When they got rid of the 5 yard facemask, part of the deal was that they were supposed to ignore the brief incidental types when it wasn't yanked on. Good no-call in that instance as the pull was tiny and the defender quickly let go.

They haven't let enough of those incidental facemasks go, IMO

Looks like they're letting them play tonight. Not a lot of laundry so so far. 

I thought there shoulda been a facemask on the Cards. My first thought was that if the game was in Seattle there's no way that's not called.  

When they got rid of the 5 yard facemask, part of the deal was that they were supposed to ignore the brief incidental types when it wasn't yanked on. Good no-call in that instance as the pull was tiny and the defender quickly let go.

His finger got looped up in there, enough to call IMO. No biggie but I'll take it later when there's some 50/50 hold call that they could call on pretty much every snap.

That makes sense and i agree - I've seen way too many ticky tacky 15 us facemasks called. It seemed like there was only the 15 yarder every time

so....how many people going to take (or b forced to take) an hour break for the walking dead premiere?

Super athletic play by Wagner, not surprised they didn't call the penalty against Seattle for him hitting the center. (Even if he just grazed him)

Last edited by a moderator:
It touched. It was a penalty.
Not arguing that ;)

There's also a hold on every play. My point was that the contact was a graze, and easily missed, therefore "screwed" is probably not the right term

And Michaels now saying incidental contact doesn't count?

Drafted Richardson in 3 dynasties, finally dropped him in my last one just a week or two ago. What a disappointment, even if mostly due to injuries

proninja said:
Pretty damn tough to call in real time with everything that goes on around the line of scrimmage. By rule a penalty, but having HD video slowed way down from 16 different angles makes things a lot easier to see. 
Which is why it should be reviewable because that's exactly what they do for every other scoring play (or debatable scoring play). 

Users who are viewing this thread