What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What will CNN do after November 8? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
120% of CNN programming for the past 6 months has been election/Trump coverage. What the hell are they gonna do when this is all done?  How many times can we watch Anthony Bourdain eat spicy food in Thailand?

Whore for ratings like it has since FoxCartoonNaziNetwork beat its time. Praying for SPacific air disasters as we speak, i'm sure.

120% of CNN programming for the past 6 months has been election/Trump coverage. What the hell are they gonna do when this is all done?  How many times can we watch Anthony Bourdain eat spicy food in Thailand?
Are you kidding? Hillary will generate more news stories than any president in history. She's a goldmine for all media outlets. 

They will report the news impartially like they always have before. Obama's final days in the White House and the importance of the first woman president.

Interview Charles Manson and he'll give his thoughts on the 2020 election.

Last edited by a moderator:
The symbiotic, pathetic relationship between Trump and the news networks (who gladly whored themselves for ratings by showing non-stop Trump for the last 18 months so they could charge double the $ for the 8 minutes per half-hour of advertising they shove down our throats) is thankfully ending. Their complicit role in this circus should be closely reviewed by all of us.

What will they do?  They'll continue to be the media arm of the DNC like they always have been.  Nothings going to change.

...especially since he's encouraging violence..
I see what you did there!  You modified my post thinking you could fool others into thinking I actually wrote that.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

But encouraging violence?  Please.  It's only liberals that resort to violence when they don't get their way.

Last edited by a moderator:

bring back Scud stud Arthur Kent?

I imagine they will talk about how the GOP while narrowly avoiding their parties complete destruction for 2 more years still refuse to work with the administration. Then after they fail to pull back into relevance they will lose all majorities and we can actually ####### progress.

The new conservative party, whatever they end up calling it - isn't complete #### yet, this is your chance to take notes and avoid destroying it.

You just know CNN is desperately hoping for some good ol' fashioned natural disasters and terrorist attacks.  

CurlyNight said:
Report on the losing sides supporters rioting in the streets..
Not really a point to keep dumping on Trump or anything associated with him after he vanishes after the election, nothing to gain, so I can't see that.

Users who are viewing this thread