What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Forte a? (1 Viewer)

Ebaker5

Footballguy
Sell high canidate after this week? 

Have another owner offering me Aaron Rodger's and Djax for Forte and Marvin Jones. I would be sending Forte and Jones. He's sending Rodger's away because he has Brady. Standard, Non PPR scoring. 

Current Roster (mine)

Bortles

L. Murray, Forte, R. Mathews, Howard, Washington, Booker, Gillislee, Ivory

Green, Evans, Crabtree, M. Jones

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Given your RB situation, I would stick with Forte, but considering your QB situation, I would definitely go with Aaron Rodgers. You have a lot of uncertainty at the RB position but could stream based on matchups. How many pts. per TD for QBs in your league? 4 or 6? If it's 6, then you should definitely go with Rodgers. See if they'll offer an RB instead of DeSean Jackson. He's not going to help your team anyway and he's seeing less targets that Jamison Crowder who you could probably get on waivers.

Passing TD are 4pts

receiveing and rushing are 6pts

Also his RB situation is pretty BLEH. D. Murray, Asiatta, McKinnon, Jackson (GB).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be OK with Forte for Rodgers straight up - no reason to also downgrade Marvin Jones to DeSean Jackson

What kind of QB's are on the waiver wire?

Users who are viewing this thread