What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 8 (1 Viewer)

It definitely does effect the QB by far the most.  And yeah, successful plays are going to show up in the QBR.  Opportunity is ultimately what matters most in DFS so I agree, if TEs just arent seeing targets against a specific defense it is probably for a reason.  But I am looking at that far more for GPPs than cash.  If TEs have a really high successful play rate against a defense, but TEs havent had many looks so the overall yards allowed is really low, I believe it is a really good indicator of a defense that is probably due for some negative regression to the position.  Using Matt Forte last week as an example, Terrell Suggs being out definitely helped against the Ravens, but when a pass catching RB finally got the opportunities against that defense he converted in a big way.

Hmmm...I think there are some viable options here at various price points.  Elliot is pretty much match up proof like DJ.  He is in play for those who want to spend.  A little cheaper... I think Michael vs NO and Ware vs IND are worthy of consideration.  Rodgers at $6600 is still in play vs. Oak...volume alone should make him a safe ROI.  Obviously Booker is now in the mix as a cheap option with CJ down for the count.  Even Ty Montgomery is intriguing at $6400 with his dual run/catch role vs ATL...maybe not so much cash game on this though.   I am leaning towards dividing my shares among Freemen, Rodgers, and Booker and laying off the higher priced RBs.

Also, I would probably keep M. Ryan in that pool of possible QBs for cash as well.  My initial LU had Winston, but like you I also like Evans.  Not sure I want to stack these for my cash, although it wouldn't be terrible, so I tentatively moved moved to Ryan, but Luck's price is looking more attractive.
This is true, but Philly is also in the top 10 as far as yds/attempt allowed.  They are at 4.5/rush.  We saw what Dallas can do vs. a supposedly better rush defense in GB.  Megla suggested it being hard to move from Freeman and DJ in cash, but I narrowed my list to 5 (was 4 before the Denv news), and neither of those two names were there.  You are more in line with my thinking.  I think the top plays this week are Zeke, Ware, CMike, Booker, and D.Murray.

Ware and CMike are involved in two of the higher scoring game of the week, and going against terrible Ds.  I think NO has allowed 9 TDs to Rbs in the last 4 games, or something silly like that.  I think Indy is on a streak of 5 or 6 games in a row of allowing a 100yd rusher. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here is my current version of the truth for cash games...

Luck

Booker, Ware

Evans, Hilton, Marshall

Graham

Crosby

NYJ

I am not sold on the Luck/Hilton stack.  May move away from one or the other.  Sigmund seems to like this lineup...139.7 on the IVC.  Maurile not so much...121.4  (avg ~ 130)

ETA:  A few tweaks boost the IVC average to 136.4..  Hmmmm...

Luck

Freeman, Ware

Evans, Cobb, Fitz

Graham

Crosby

NYJ

Cobb and Fitz scare me a little, but this takes me away from the Hilton stack I was debating.

What are the thoughts on Cobb this week.  Game should be a shootout, but it seems like there are so many mouths to feed in GB now with the way they are using Montgomery, the emergence of Adams, I got to think they want to try and get Nelson more involved...enough balls to go around for Cobb to get his?  Will they continue to run him with Davis likely getting more opportunity?

Opposing defenses to target tight ends with: Rank PPG Game
Buffalo (63% - 104.9) R.Gronkowski 1 14.5 NE @ BUF (23)
Kansas City (71% - 125) J.Doyle 2 11.6 IND vs KC (18)
New Orleans (65% - 99.9) J.Graham 6 13.13 SEA @ NO (26)
Cincinnati (62% - 127.2) V.Davis 7 7.72 WAS @ CIN (28)
New England (68% - 104.4) C.Clay 21 7.26 BUF vs NE (24)
San Diego (64% - 109.8) #N/A #N/A #N/A DEN vs SD (22)
Indianapolis (70% - 132) T.Kelce 9 11.1 KC @ IND (32)
Dallas (72% - 128.7) Z.Ertz 27 6.03 PHI @ DAL (31)
Detroit (60% - 131.6) C.J.Fiedorowicz 16 8.09 HOU vs DET (27)
Cleveland (62% - 145.6) #N/A #N/A #N/A NYJ @ CLE (30)

Opposing teams to target pass catching backs with: Rank PPG Game
Tampa Bay (61% - 118) J.Richard 22 7.06 OAK @ TB (30)
Atlanta (63% - 105.9) T.Montgomery 14 7 GB @ ATL (28)

and since theres only 2 there I will add two more that have rates of 54%:
Indianapolis (54% - 118) S.Ware 2 18.95 KC @ IND (32)
New England (54% - 90.1) L.McCoy 21 20.21 BUF vs NE (15)

Guys the target maps like:
Player Rank PPG Game
AJ Green A.J.Green 3 22.07 CIN vs WAS (22)
Amari Cooper A.Cooper 33 17.2 OAK @ TB (11) OAK @ TB (25 vs WR2 and 26 vs WRN)
Michael Thomas M.Thomas 9 16.78 NO vs SEA (5) NO vs SEA (21 vs WR2)
Brandin Cooks B.Cooks 29 18.75 NO vs SEA (5)
Jermaine Kearse J.Kearse 48 6.13 SEA @ NO (29 vs WR2 and 27 vs WRN)
CJ Fiedorowicz C.J.Fiedorowicz 16 8.09 HOU vs DET (27)
Will Fuller W.Fuller 55 13.82 HOU vs DET (17 vs WR2 and 32 vs WRN)
Tyrell Pryor T.Pryor 46 15.55 CLE vs NYJ (14)
Ricardo Louis N/A
Rob Gronkowski R.Gronkowski 1 14.5 NE @ BUF (23)
Julio Jones J.Jones 2 22.71 ATL vs GB (26)
Ty Montgomery T.Montgomery 14 7 GB @ ATL (28)
Cordarelle Patterson N/A
Stefon Diggs S.Diggs 10 15.56 MIN @ CHI (20)

I use footballoutsiders to cross reference DVOA rankings for defenses and individual player which helps me home in on players I will consider playing.  I used the awesome post by Nixon Mask for targets by left/right side of the field and added my DVOA information as an additional filter for his work -- I figured WTH, lets see what it looks like -- hopefully the formatting looks good.

Here's the formatting for the information I added:  R.Gronkowski     1    14.5    NE   @ BUF (23)  Player name is obvious, "1" is the DVOA rank of the player at that position, "14.5" is the average PPG (DK as I mostly play there), "NE at BUF (23)"  where the game is played and in this case BUF ranks 23 in DVOA vs TE position.   I mostly play GPPs and mostly at DK so the PPG if for that site, but should be good enough to get a relative feel for players at the same position even for FD lineups.

So with all that, here is my analysis (starting with the TEs):

Gronk ticks all the boxes -- Bills give up a high percentage to TE position, NixonMask target data is favorable, DVOA number 1 TE playing a bottom 10 DVOA D, NE projected total is almost 27 points, and just because it's NE, I'll add this bit -- they lost to the Bills last time 16-0 :-)

DEN and NYJ don't have a TE with enough receptions to qualify for the DVOA ranking so they don't have a player available for that stat... we aren't playing a TE from those teams anyway.

Clay and Ertz - pass.

J. Doyle - seems to be better options with every other player on that list playing a DVOA bottom 10 defense, plus other weapons coming back might limit his usage.

J. Graham - looks good to me, going back to NO (DVOA 26 vs TE) and getting about 9 targets per game over last 4 weeks

V. Davis (or J. Reed) -- Davis getting limited targets (about 4 per week while Reed is out) so I won't use him alot, but will probably have him in a few GPP lineups.

T. Kelce - on paper the matchup looks awesome, but probably won't be used enough -- its Andy Reid after all

Fiedorowitz - good cheap option going against DET who gives up TD to TE like Halloween candy to trick-or-treaters.  His snap percent and utilization has gone up over the last 4 weeks.

RBS:

J. Richard - pass; snaps/utilization down with Murray back

L. McCoy - pass this week; plays NE and he's not 100%

T. Montgomery - interesting option here... GB/ATL is the highest total game of the week, GB will have to pass a lot to keep up with ATL, Montgomery played the 3rd down back roll last week successfully -- he'll certainly be in some of my GPP Lineups

S. Ware - stud in a dream matchup, yes please

Guys from Target Map in no particular order:
Gronk, AJ. Green, J. Jones all top 3 DVOA at their position playing a bottom 10 DVOA D for their position - Complete green light here

Already mentioned T. Montgomery - looks good

S.Diggs - WR 10 in DVOA, CHI ranks 20th - looks good (is he healthy yet?)

M.Thomas - WR 9 in DVOA, SEA is 5th vs WR1 but 26th vs WRN (any WR not WR1 or WR2).  The way NO mixes and matches their players, I think he qualifies as a "good" option wheather his is technically WR3 or not.

A.Cooper - while TB ranks 11th against WR1, they are 25th against WR2 and 26 against WRN.  Again, the way OAK seems to leans on either Cooper or Crabtree each week I think we should give this a tentative "good" choice.

Kearse and Fuller are interesting options because the teams they face rank really low against WR2 and WRN - another tentative "good" choice.

Guys the DVOA cross reference doesn't support:

Ricaro Luis and C. Patterson don't have enough receptions to qualify for DVOA (at least the data I pull) so no info on them.

B. Cooks -- SEA top 5 against WR1 (assuming Cooks is a WR1)
T. Pryor -- NYJ 14 DOVA against WR1

Summary of guys the DVOA cross references in a positive way:

R.Gronk
J.Graham
?.Fiedorowitz
V.Davis - tentative

T.Montgomery
S.Ware

AJ. Green
J. Jones
S. Diggs
M. Thomas
A. Cooper - tentative 
J.Kearse - tentative
W.Fuller - tentative

Nice work on that Steeler.  Outside of the Footballguys content, FO is the other site i frequent looking at DVOA info.  Credit to you and Nixon for dumbing down the sharps stuff and giving more food for thought.  Thanks guys.

Thanks Steeler.  The next thing I was thinking about doing was cross referencing the guys against the PFF WR/DB matchup section tomorrow.  Does anyone have any other ideas on other things to add into this?

What are the thoughts on Cobb this week.  Game should be a shootout, but it seems like there are so many mouths to feed in GB now with the way they are using Montgomery, the emergence of Adams, I got to think they want to try and get Nelson more involved...enough balls to go around for Cobb to get his?  Will they continue to run him with Davis likely getting more opportunity?
Cobb was getting his before the RB woes started in.  If I remember right, he is the most targeted WR/game in football over the last 4 weeks.  Nelson and Rodgers just aren't in sync, and I would assume that is who Trufant would be on anyway.  IMO Cobb has one of the highest floors this week, especially in that price range. 

Well, here is my current version of the truth for cash games...

Luck

Booker, Ware

Evans, Hilton, Marshall

Graham

Crosby

NYJ

I am not sold on the Luck/Hilton stack.  May move away from one or the other.  Sigmund seems to like this lineup...139.7 on the IVC.  Maurile not so much...121.4  (avg ~ 130)

ETA:  A few tweaks boost the IVC average to 136.4..  Hmmmm...

Luck

Freeman, Ware

Evans, Cobb, Fitz

Graham

Crosby

NYJ

Cobb and Fitz scare me a little, but this takes me away from the Hilton stack I was debating.
I have a Luck/Hilton stack too, and have been staring at it.  Part of the issue for me is I like to have guys in the cash games on teams projected at 24pts or more (just happens to be the cutoff this week for top 1/2 of the teams), and Indy is just south of that, and so is Fitz.  But they are at the top of a lot of projections by people smarter than me, so I will probably go with it.  Luck/T.Y.  is fine because they are just south of that projected total, are in one of the higher o/u games of the week, and the Offense essentially begins and ends with those two.  Hilton moves around enough and gets targeted enough to avoid the one good cb KC has. 

When you guys are putzing with the IVC, are you noticing a lot of variation with the scores?  I am not used to seeing a 20pt difference between the guys for a cash lineup.  This is one of them:

Brady

Booker, Rodgers

Julio, Evans, Marshall

Barnidge

McManus

Tenn

MT liked it for just 114.1, and Bloom was at 138.2.  :confused:

When you guys are putzing with the IVC, are you noticing a lot of variation with the scores?  I am not used to seeing a 20pt difference between the guys for a cash lineup.  This is one of them:

Brady

Booker, Rodgers

Julio, Evans, Marshall

Barnidge

McManus

Tenn

MT seems to be pretty low on the injury fill in RBs. Dunno if that will come up

NAME

POS

GAME

SALARY

MT

DD

SB

AVG

Devontae Booker

o

RB

SD@DEN

Jacquizz Rodgers

o

RB

OAK@TB

I am leaning towards a Luck LU and Ryan LU and getting in cash action on Thursday.   Julio in both.  No Evans or Hilton  :loco:

Great stuff @Steeler. Fun read. I think there is a ton of value in looking at the DVOA stats and going in depth there, especially with pass catchers. Identifying the most favorable WR/CB matchups is such a huge part of winning each week. I know I probably spend as much time on WR as all the other positions combined.

I do think you have to be a little bit careful about some of the WR1 vs. WR2, etc. DVOA stats though as teams will play their coverages differently each week and that's where you have to lean heavily on watching the news about what matchups are expected and then looking closely at the individual matchups. Washington vs. AJ Green is a good example. As you point out, Washington is #22 in DVOA against WR1s. But they started the season off with Josh Norman just playing one side of the field. They got torched for 228 yards and 2 TDs by #1 WRs Antonio Brown and Dez Bryant (mostly matched against their #2 CB) and decided they would have Norman shadow the top outside receiver going forward. Odell Beckham still had a pretty good game against Norman in Week 3, but since then Norman's mostly won his matchups and the #1 WRs have had a lot less success. In the last 4 games, none of the WR1s got 100 yards and only one (Terrelle Pryor) scored. In short, if Norman plays, I think the more relevant stat is how he personally does against WR1s instead of how Washington has done overall on the season.As for how it pertains to AJ Green, if Norman is cleared from his concussion and plays, he'll almost certainly shadow Green all over the field. Green is a beast and could have a decent game anyway. But I'm much more likely to get Green into a bunch of Thursday GPP lineups if we hear Norman isn't traveling over to London.

Seattle is another situation that is worth digging into more deeply. Richard Sherman is obviously a top CB and largely responsible for Seattle being #5 against opposing #1s. But sometimes he shadows the opponent's top guy and sometimes he doesn't. If we hear he's going to shadow Cooks, then I'm very interested in Michael Thomas and I think the DVOA stats are vs. WR 1, WR2, etc. are super useful. But if he isn't shadowing this week, then that means Thomas is probably going to see a lot of Sherman (just depending upon alignment, since the Saints will be able to dictate matchups) and maybe you don't see the WR1 have any less favorable matchup than the other WRs. 

Is it bad to have 100% Cobb and Evans in cash lineups? :oldunsure:

What is the best pivot off that:

Fitz/Cooper

Cooper/Marshall

Hilton/Fitz

Something I am not thinking of? 

I like Fitz this week-gotta throw to someone. If brown/floyd are both out what wr besides fitz makes the best gpp play?

My thur-mon 50/50

ryan

murray  booker

fitz cobb crabtree

graham

gano

minn

Is this cash, or we talking gpp too?

How many different LUs do you usually enter?
To clarify, 75% money wise, not number of line ups wise

I may enter 10 GPPs but 3 will be $25.00 and I usually use my cash LUs or close to it for those

Usually $50-100 cash and 6-10 $5 or less GPPs totaling around $75.00

I try to stay around $250.00 total for each week

Brady

Booker, Rodgers

Julio, Evans, Marshall

Barnidge

McManus

Tenn

I'm playing less this week, partly because of a crummy week 7 but I don't really like the matchups this week. With that much variation between pro forecasters as well as  even matchups around the league and so many teams on bye I'm not  excited about any lineups. 

Seems I play a guy one week and he sucks, but the next week comes out of nowhere for a huge game. Davante Adams was the guy this week. For those of you who look for this kind of "voodoo" play, Matt jones killed me last week. He'll probably get 125/2 this week.....

Steeler said:
Opposing defenses to target tight ends with: Rank PPG Game
Buffalo (63% - 104.9) R.Gronkowski 1 14.5 NE @ BUF (23)
Kansas City (71% - 125) J.Doyle 2 11.6 IND vs KC (18)
New Orleans (65% - 99.9) J.Graham 6 13.13 SEA @ NO (26)
Cincinnati (62% - 127.2) V.Davis 7 7.72 WAS @ CIN (28)
New England (68% - 104.4) C.Clay 21 7.26 BUF vs NE (24)
San Diego (64% - 109.8) #N/A #N/A #N/A DEN vs SD (22)
Indianapolis (70% - 132) T.Kelce 9 11.1 KC @ IND (32)
Dallas (72% - 128.7) Z.Ertz 27 6.03 PHI @ DAL (31)
Detroit (60% - 131.6) C.J.Fiedorowicz 16 8.09 HOU vs DET (27)
Cleveland (62% - 145.6) #N/A #N/A #N/A NYJ @ CLE (30)

Opposing teams to target pass catching backs with: Rank PPG Game
Tampa Bay (61% - 118) J.Richard 22 7.06 OAK @ TB (30)
Atlanta (63% - 105.9) T.Montgomery 14 7 GB @ ATL (28)

and since theres only 2 there I will add two more that have rates of 54%:
Indianapolis (54% - 118) S.Ware 2 18.95 KC @ IND (32)
New England (54% - 90.1) L.McCoy 21 20.21 BUF vs NE (15)

Guys the target maps like:
Player Rank PPG Game
AJ Green A.J.Green 3 22.07 CIN vs WAS (22)
Amari Cooper A.Cooper 33 17.2 OAK @ TB (11) OAK @ TB (25 vs WR2 and 26 vs WRN)
Michael Thomas M.Thomas 9 16.78 NO vs SEA (5) NO vs SEA (21 vs WR2)
Brandin Cooks B.Cooks 29 18.75 NO vs SEA (5)
Jermaine Kearse J.Kearse 48 6.13 SEA @ NO (29 vs WR2 and 27 vs WRN)
CJ Fiedorowicz C.J.Fiedorowicz 16 8.09 HOU vs DET (27)
Will Fuller W.Fuller 55 13.82 HOU vs DET (17 vs WR2 and 32 vs WRN)
Tyrell Pryor T.Pryor 46 15.55 CLE vs NYJ (14)
Ricardo Louis N/A
Rob Gronkowski R.Gronkowski 1 14.5 NE @ BUF (23)
Julio Jones J.Jones 2 22.71 ATL vs GB (26)
Ty Montgomery T.Montgomery 14 7 GB @ ATL (28)
Cordarelle Patterson N/A
Stefon Diggs S.Diggs 10 15.56 MIN @ CHI (20)

I use footballoutsiders to cross reference DVOA rankings for defenses and individual player which helps me home in on players I will consider playing.  I used the awesome post by Nixon Mask for targets by left/right side of the field and added my DVOA information as an additional filter for his work -- I figured WTH, lets see what it looks like -- hopefully the formatting looks good.

Here's the formatting for the information I added:  R.Gronkowski     1    14.5    NE   @ BUF (23)  Player name is obvious, "1" is the DVOA rank of the player at that position, "14.5" is the average PPG (DK as I mostly play there), "NE at BUF (23)"  where the game is played and in this case BUF ranks 23 in DVOA vs TE position.   I mostly play GPPs and mostly at DK so the PPG if for that site, but should be good enough to get a relative feel for players at the same position even for FD lineups.

So with all that, here is my analysis (starting with the TEs):

Gronk ticks all the boxes -- Bills give up a high percentage to TE position, NixonMask target data is favorable, DVOA number 1 TE playing a bottom 10 DVOA D, NE projected total is almost 27 points, and just because it's NE, I'll add this bit -- they lost to the Bills last time 16-0 :-)

DEN and NYJ don't have a TE with enough receptions to qualify for the DVOA ranking so they don't have a player available for that stat... we aren't playing a TE from those teams anyway.

Clay and Ertz - pass.

J. Doyle - seems to be better options with every other player on that list playing a DVOA bottom 10 defense, plus other weapons coming back might limit his usage.

J. Graham - looks good to me, going back to NO (DVOA 26 vs TE) and getting about 9 targets per game over last 4 weeks

V. Davis (or J. Reed) -- Davis getting limited targets (about 4 per week while Reed is out) so I won't use him alot, but will probably have him in a few GPP lineups.

T. Kelce - on paper the matchup looks awesome, but probably won't be used enough -- its Andy Reid after all

Fiedorowitz - good cheap option going against DET who gives up TD to TE like Halloween candy to trick-or-treaters.  His snap percent and utilization has gone up over the last 4 weeks.

RBS:

J. Richard - pass; snaps/utilization down with Murray back

L. McCoy - pass this week; plays NE and he's not 100%

T. Montgomery - interesting option here... GB/ATL is the highest total game of the week, GB will have to pass a lot to keep up with ATL, Montgomery played the 3rd down back roll last week successfully -- he'll certainly be in some of my GPP Lineups

S. Ware - stud in a dream matchup, yes please

Guys from Target Map in no particular order:
Gronk, AJ. Green, J. Jones all top 3 DVOA at their position playing a bottom 10 DVOA D for their position - Complete green light here

Already mentioned T. Montgomery - looks good

S.Diggs - WR 10 in DVOA, CHI ranks 20th - looks good (is he healthy yet?)

M.Thomas - WR 9 in DVOA, SEA is 5th vs WR1 but 26th vs WRN (any WR not WR1 or WR2).  The way NO mixes and matches their players, I think he qualifies as a "good" option wheather his is technically WR3 or not.

A.Cooper - while TB ranks 11th against WR1, they are 25th against WR2 and 26 against WRN.  Again, the way OAK seems to leans on either Cooper or Crabtree each week I think we should give this a tentative "good" choice.

Kearse and Fuller are interesting options because the teams they face rank really low against WR2 and WRN - another tentative "good" choice.

Guys the DVOA cross reference doesn't support:

Ricaro Luis and C. Patterson don't have enough receptions to qualify for DVOA (at least the data I pull) so no info on them.

B. Cooks -- SEA top 5 against WR1 (assuming Cooks is a WR1)
T. Pryor -- NYJ 14 DOVA against WR1

Summary of guys the DVOA cross references in a positive way:

R.Gronk
J.Graham
?.Fiedorowitz
V.Davis - tentative

T.Montgomery
S.Ware

AJ. Green
J. Jones
S. Diggs
M. Thomas
A. Cooper - tentative 
J.Kearse - tentative
W.Fuller - tentative
Below are the PFF WR/CB matchups.  I never noticed this before because I didnt think to pay attention.  In almost every case the LWR is matched up against the RCB and the RWR is matchup up against the LCB.  Is that because it is like looking in a mirror, so my left is your right, or do I need to be manually adjusting some of this stuff?

R.Gronk
J.Graham
C.Fiedorowitz
V.Davis - tentative

T.Montgomery
S.Ware

AJ. Green - expected to be shadowed by Josh Norman who has an 82.4 PFF grade.  PFF has this as a slightly favorable matfchup
J. Jones - expected to be shadowed by Ladarius Gunter who has a 71.8 PFF grade.  PFF has this as a favorable matchup
S. Diggs - expected to be shadowed by Tracy Porter who has a 71.9 PFF grade.  PFF has this as a favorable matchup
M. Thomas - expected to be covered by DeSean Snead who has an 83.3 PFF grade.  PFF has this as an even matchup

A. Cooper - tentative - expected to be covered by Vernon Hargraves who has a 63.1 PFF grade.  This is a favorable matchup
J.Kearse - tentative - expected to be covered by B.W. Webb who has a 79.8 PFF grade.  This is a very unfavorable matchup.  They do have Kearse matching up against the right corner and Lockett matching up against the left corner though.  If that is the case it would be a change from what has happened so far this season.  Lockett's matchup is against Ken Crawley who has a 48.6 PFF grade.
W.Fuller - tentative - expected to be covered by Nevin Lawson who has a 72 PFF grafe.  PFF has this as a slightly unfavorable matchup.  Another note, Lawson ran a 4.48 40 at his combine.  Fullers numbers have come against guys slower than 4.5.  Its close, but Lawson is still probably fast enough.

Brandin Cooks - expected to be covered by Richard Sherman who has a 75.7 PFF grade.  This is an even matchup.  PFF does have Sherman, the LCB, lining up against Cooks, lining up on the right.  That means to me that they probably expect the corners to stay on their sides and the WRs to line up all over the place.
Michael Crabtree - expected to be covered by Brent Grimes who has an 85.8 PFF grade.  This is an even matchup.   As is the case with a few of these matchups Grimes is the LCB covering the right WR and Hargraves is the RCB covering the left WR.

DukeBroadway said:
Nice work on that Steeler.  Outside of the Footballguys content, FO is the other site i frequent looking at DVOA info.  Credit to you and Nixon for dumbing down the sharps stuff and giving more food for thought.  Thanks guys.
What he said!!!

Is it bad to have 100% Cobb and Evans in cash lineups? :oldunsure:

What is the best pivot off that:

Fitz/Cooper

Cooper/Marshall

Hilton/Fitz

Something I am not thinking of? 
I don't think you can go wrong with any of those - I have most, if not all of them in my cash LU's.

My core Cash players this week:

QB- Luck, Brady, Winston

RB- Booker, Murray, Freeman, Ware, Rodgers, and maybe Asiata

WR- Julio, Evans, AJ, Cobb, Sanders, Edel, and maybe Adams. 

TE - Graham, Bennett, Doyle

Thoughts this week. Everyone is probably on Booker by now, but hoping to get him in against some Thursday night people that don't know. Once it locks, they are out for the Thursday night slate. He will be very highly owned by the weekend. I think the same about Asiata, but both being value plays scares me for cash. KC/Colts is a sneaky shootout and will have a lot of value. Bennett is getting way overlooked at this point. 

Dr. Gene just did an injury periscope.  Most WRs sound good to go, Cobb was the only one he wasn't sure on because there was so little info.

I see dodds dropped his projections on the IVC.   Back to the drawing board,  wont risk it in a cash game.  That kinda blew up my roster. . Poop. 

ESPN kind of vague about Cobb:

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/75947/hamstring-injuries-cloud-status-of-packers-clay-matthews-randall-cobb

I personally took him out of the two FD Thursday GPP lineups I had him in. I'd guess he probably plays, but if he's not 100%, the reward and upside doesn't seem worth locking him in and risking it with so many other good options right there in the 7K range (especially Fitzgerald with all the injuries at WR for AZ). 
I just did the same.  Jumped to Marshall for one and Fitz for another.  The 3rd was too stacked with Ryan/Murray/Julio/Evans so the best I could do was drop to Sanders. 

pulled Cobb from thur-mon 50/50 and replaced him with adams. Will leave the main slate lineups alone until more info comes in.

Dang it!!!

I went ahead and took him out too. Wiggles around and got Fitz instead.

Just can't take a chance in cash games that lock up at kickoff. 

Someone is getting fired tomorrow .   I couldn't resist one gpp with a Bortles and Robinson cause surely a multi td game like last year is due.   Very wrong .   Glad i only wasted a $1.

Well those people may end up being proved correct, but it'll only be if Murray doesnt come back into the game.  I mean come on, why do people insist on outthinking the free points?

Glad he came back in myself!!!!!

He reached value with that series....

Murray got faded hard!  based on what my games show.   Less than 10% owned
I just took a look at the Thursday-Monday games and it would appear that, while only owned at 10.9% for cash games, he's owned at 28.9% for the Oakheart Squib single-entry GPP; to me, that's a little bass-ackwards .......... am I wrong? 

Tenn may rush for 200 yards Thursday night.
BINGO

Good news is now that the Def is going to implode we will see the 2015 FF Jags for the rest of the year.  Get behind huge early and then BB5 and the rest of the passing game getting good FF stats in garbage time.

Users who are viewing this thread