What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pickup Booker - drop which backup RB? Zenner/Gillislee (1 Viewer)

sirsydney

Footballguy
12-team full PPR. I grabbed both Zenner & Gillislee. I'd like to grab Booker. Which of these should I drop? I have Riddick, but not McCoy.

Zenner has @Hou, @MIN, Bye

Gillislee has NE, @SEA, Bye

I'm thinking Gillislee is the drop, right? McCoy owner doesn't care...

Thoughts?

Actually, the value going forward depends on if D. Washington returns next week. I forget Zenner split touches with Forsett too...Neither did much to impress. Det has the better week 8 matchup, but both are pretty much useless week 9 and 10.

Me personally would probably drop Zenner. You could possibly get a start this week from Gillislee and if McCoy goes down for longer have a player getting good touches each week and a run first team. Zenner is never going to have a full workload on a pass heavy team which will have a crowded backfield when Washington and Riddick get back. 

I would drop Zenner.  Remember that hammie injuries don't necessarily go away quickly.  Gillislee could be in line for some decent playing time in the near future and if the hammie for McCoy acts up again it could be even longer......

I picked up Booker (good decision) and I actually decided to drop Coates with his bye week coming up. I couldn't drop Zenner as I had hoped because he was in my starting lineup this week, and not on my bench. I don't know how good Coates will be with his injury and Ben out until week 9 or 10. Thanks for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread