What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Football is on...what are you watching instead right now? (1 Viewer)

Wife has impractical jokers on while I'm on my phone. I'm about to get Gotham started on the iPad. I'll wake up tomorrow and check to see if D Thomas got less than 26 points. 

OK football on now.  Well it's a commercial but gonna watch for about 5 min before we go watch Westworld .   Then I'll catch end of game and feverishly check the status of all my prop bets

House Hunters
I like the one where they look for lake houses.  I like some of the regular ones too unless they are looking at Caribbean places, those people are mostly dooshbags for some reason.  I want a house directly on the beach with 6 bedrooms and a 4000 square foot patio for "entertaining" but we can't go over X amount of dollars (always way below what a place like that costs).  Then the wife #####es and moans and the guy wants a garage for some reason, and they end up picking the worst ####### house of the three they looked at. 

The NFL is slowly fading away.  I remember a time when I lived for NFL football, and to watch the NFL on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday was a great week.  Now meh

Just watched Jon Oliver, might watch some soccer now.  Not falsch.

I even have DHOP and Ferorfiwitz going tonight.  Who cares.

I also coached my first ever basketball practice tonight.  I'm now going over inbounds plays to teach the kids next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the one where they look for lake houses.  I like some of the regular ones too unless they are looking at Caribbean places, those people are mostly dooshbags for some reason.  I want a house directly on the beach with 6 bedrooms and a 4000 square foot patio for "entertaining" but we can't go over X amount of dollars (always way below what a place like that costs).  Then the wife #####es and moans and the guy wants a garage for some reason, and they end up picking the worst ####### house of the three they looked at. 
I like when there's a perfect house but it has an old fridge or carpet in one room or something like that could easily be fixed for a couple grand but it makes the entire house a write off and unlivable.

And I'm watching the Flames/Blackhawks game.

I was playing one of my best friends in magic football this week and the #### talking has been feverish. He was up by 8 and I had Hopkins left to play, needless to say I wasn't excited and sent the double dutch jinx along his way, which he willingly returned to me. 

I watched the game from start to finish & my takeaways were:

- The Texans owner must be wondering how many houses and boats he could buy with $37M

- Football games without RZ channel are awful

- The only way to watch an individual game is to have something on the line

Hopkins 12 yard reception with45 seconds on the clock won my magic game so it was a decent time, but man I don't know how the product turned to this so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread