What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at Denver (1 Viewer)

So everyone will be complaining about how crappy Siemian is playing and will forget that this OLine is complete garbage

I think Elway really hates CJ because he was pretty much forced to pay him and Kubiak has been instructed to do everything he can to find a way to replace CJ with Booker. 

I think Miller took himself out. Looked like he hurt his shoulder getting popped pretty hard at the end of his big run. Doubt he misses much, but tv then showed a trainer working on it.
Uh oh, didn't notice that. Not sure why he initiated contact when he could have just went out of bounds.

Siemian's girlfriend, Bo Podkopacz, is a hottie. Saw her sitting there between Trevor's Mom and Pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holding

2 first downs wiped out

Hopefully they call Houston as tightly on that holding call - if so we'll be here until tomorrow morning

I think Elway really hates CJ because he was pretty much forced to pay him and Kubiak has been instructed to do everything he can to find a way to replace CJ with Booker. 

I've got to tell myself something to try and make myself feel better for falling for CJ yet again this year. He's burned me every yr but I can't quit him.

I know Brock is pretty bad but the more I watch of the "chemistry" bet/ Brock and Hopkins, I have to wonder how much of the blame needs to be put on Hopkins.  He doesn't even look interested and I'm wondering if he's screwing up some of the routes.  

Miller is back on the sideline with his helmet on so that's promising. Just probably giving him a break this series after the injury scare. Definitely need to limit his carries a bit.

I know Brock is pretty bad but the more I watch of the "chemistry" bet/ Brock and Hopkins, I have to wonder how much of the blame needs to be put on Hopkins.  He doesn't even look interested and I'm wondering if he's screwing up some of the routes.  
He's not getting open. 

CJ slow getting up

Looks like a lingering high ankle sprain is bothering him - he grabbed his shin

Hopkins worked wonders in the same offense last year with total bums throwing the ball. I'm thinking it Osweiler, a known lughead, who's screwing things up, not Hopkins. 

You get the feeling Hopkins hates Osweiler because he sucks so bad. And that's saying something, considering what Hopkns put up with last year. 

Users who are viewing this thread