What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super-Deep TE adds (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
In a 16-team IDP dynasty with deep benches, and with TE getting 1.5 ppr as opposed to 1 ppr, prying a TE off another owner's roster (or off the waiver wire) is next to impossible.

I've been rolling with Jesse James since Jordan Cameron has been a bust, but now James is one bye, as is my backup Larry Donnell (and Cameron, for that matter).

So... any SUPER DEEP adds to be looking for?  Not only for Week 8 but looking longer-term as well?

To tell you how bad it is, here are the highest-scoring FA TEs:  C.J. Uzomah, Xavier Grimble, Ed Dickson, Demetrius Harris and Jermaine Gresham.  

Uzomah is interesting for next week, even with Tyler Eifert set to return.  Gotta think CIN Is up on CLE by 3 scores by halftime.

Gresham (or this young Ifeyani Momah, who splits time with Gresham and Darren Fells in ARI) would probably be my next best option.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

People are starting to get excited about Erik Swoope with the colts. Jack Doyle hits free agency next year and will probably be gone. Swoope is presumably taking that role. A former basketball player and newer to the sport of football but a lot of upside there for him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth devalve could be a nice stash. Got some run late in the season and caught a couple tds. 4th Rd pick last yr so he could get a look at starting if he can stay healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread