What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you could only have three apps,which ones would you choose (1 Viewer)

Righetti

Footballguy
You get to keep all the native apps on your phone and can add only three more.   You have safari or chrome, so you can gets lots of stuff off the webpages like twitter or Facebook or whatever   

-ifartmobile

-mobile breathalyzer 

-beer drinking app, your screen looks like a beer and empties when you act like your drinking!

Spotify--music and podcasts.  I use Podcast Addict for them mostly, but I could use Spotify just as well I suppose.  

CityMapper--Best getting from point A to point B app that exists.  

Feedly--RSS reader.  

Is waze that much better than Google maps?
Yes if you dont mind it not working properly in cities, dont mind having bad directions every now and then and most of all dont mind a huge battery drain. Other wise use Google Driving and get the benefits of the reported by Waze feature. 

According to my batter usage, 82% of my time is spent in these apps, in this order:

Chrome

Mail

spotify

outlook

home and lock screen

youtube

Followed by Facebook and CBS Fantasy and then the MTA eTicket app, at 4, 3 and 3%.

Given usage and need:

Chrome

Spotify

MTA eTickets (I need to get to work, and I could remove Outlook and just consolidate my personal email with my work email in the native Mail app)  

Users who are viewing this thread