What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade- L Miller for CJ and Crabtree (1 Viewer)

dkp993

Footballguy
PPR keeper league.    Which side do you like?   Miller for CJ Anderson and Crabtree.  Crabtree has some keeper value the others do not and would not be kept.  

Leave a a link will answer yours.  Thanks. 

I think Miller is a buy low candidate (assuming his banged up shoulder from last night is nothing).  Houston just got through a brutal part of their schedule, life should get a lot easier for him for the next several weeks.  Looks like Anderson will share with Booker but that'll only be valuable in games where they can afford to run enough to support both.  How much does Crabtree help or hurt your team?  May depend on your other WR's.

cjack said:
I think Miller is a buy low candidate (assuming his banged up shoulder from last night is nothing).  Houston just got through a brutal part of their schedule, life should get a lot easier for him for the next several weeks.  Looks like Anderson will share with Booker but that'll only be valuable in games where they can afford to run enough to support both.  How much does Crabtree help or hurt your team?  May depend on your other WR's.
I'd be getting Miller and play Julio and Fitz so Crab rides the pine.  Miller would pair up with Gurley taking CJ's place.  

I like Miller, he's done okay given the strength of schedule he's faced.  His schedule gets much easier from here on out.  However, he is questionable this week with a shoulder injury which affected him last night.  I assume the shoulder was just sore because he did keep coming back in to play, but you could see it was bothering him.  He might have stayed on the sideline longer last night if Blue didn't fumble.  If Miller is healthy, I take him.

Users who are viewing this thread