What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Huge trade. Need advice. !!!!odb Evans involved (1 Viewer)

millini

Footballguy
I've been offered odb Christine Michael and Doug Martin for mike Evans ajayi and riddick.  I have jaquizz which is why I want Martin. Should I do it??  Whir 

qb. Brees

rb. Ajayi

rb. Jaquizz

wr Antonio brown

wr mike evans

te. Hunter henry

flex ty hilton

bench. Moncrief Doyle Bernard Ladarius green rawls

I currently have ODB and Michael and I have been trying to trade them this week for what it's worth. I would hold onto your guys because if someone in my league offered me that, I think would have already hit accept. Evans>Odb rest of year  Ajayi>Michael rest of year  Rawls and Michael might be a push the rest of the year.

Idk, I like Michael over Riddick and Martin is a definite upgrade over Ajayi (the way he's been playing isn't sustainable, Evans I do like better than OBJ but I think this is a pretty fair trade that will ultimately help you big at rb without taking too much of hit at wr. I'd do it.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/750289-gordonrobinson-murray-montgomery-trade-advice/
Of course rushing for 200 yards/week isn't sustainable, but that doesn't mean Ajayi doesn't have more value than Martin.  It's his backfield now, and their rushing attack is finally working.  I'd keep Ajayi, and I say that even though I'm trying to trade him in my league for WR depth.  I think he'll continue to be a good back, I just have better options.

Ajayi>Martin

Evans>OBJ 

Michael>Riddick right now, but probably not when Rawls comes back.

Don't go off name value, go with who is playing better right now.

Users who are viewing this thread