What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this Tom Hanks or Bill Murray (1 Viewer)

Tom Hanks of Bill Murray

• Hanks

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • Murray

Votes: 44 52.4%

• Total voters
That's hilarious. My immediate reaction was 'this is dumb that's obviously Hanks'... then I read the story. Voted Hanks as that was my original thought.

Seeing the first pic, I thought Hanks, but when I saw the full pic with the baby, it was Murray. (Of course I had also read by that point that it was Murray, but I still think it resembles Hanks more when you can't see the crying baby.)

All white people look alike.
Reminds me of a funny story in college. We had a club soccer team, so we had players from all walks of life, shapes, sizes, nationalities, whatever.

One of our players was a guy from Japan. Really great guy, lot of fun, and we were the type of team who always drank beer together and hung out. Anyway, one night we are sitting around drinking and talking, and the topic came up of that all orientals look alike.  

He looks at us and gets this wide eyed look and says: "Seriously? I thought same thing when I came here. I couldn't tell any of you guys apart for the first month or two of practice."

:lmao:

After we all rolled around on the floor laughing for what seemed like 10 minutes, we ask him: "Are you serious". And he says yes.  :lol:

To this day, I still don't know if he was just jacking with us. But damn was it funny. 

At first I thought Hanks, but only Murray would wear that goofy hat.

I saw Hanks, then Murray, Hanks, Murray, Hanks, Murray, Hanks, Murray, Hanks, Mur...

Then I just read the friggin story.

:wall:

Learned from the story he was arrested with 10 lbs of weed at the airport when he was 20. That's crazy.  How long would he be in jail if that happened today? 

Reminds me of a funny story in college. We had a club soccer team, so we had players from all walks of life, shapes, sizes, nationalities, whatever.

One of our players was a guy from Japan. Really great guy, lot of fun, and we were the type of team who always drank beer together and hung out. Anyway, one night we are sitting around drinking and talking, and the topic came up of that all orientals look alike.  

He looks at us and gets this wide eyed look and says: "Seriously? I thought same thing when I came here. I couldn't tell any of you guys apart for the first month or two of practice."

:lmao:

After we all rolled around on the floor laughing for what seemed like 10 minutes, we ask him: "Are you serious". And he says yes.  :lol:

To this day, I still don't know if he was just jacking with us. But damn was it funny. 
:no:

Users who are viewing this thread