What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible (1 Viewer)

bleachercreacher

Footballguy
Let me preface this, by saying I love The Audible.  I listen to every episode I can every week.  However, most of the time, I'm in my car with my 2 and 4 year old kids that repeat everything they hear.  Bloom is great, but Cecil needs to watch his mouth.  He used to catch himself and say sorry Joe or something and laugh it off, which is cool, whatever.  My 4 year old learned to call people stupid bastards and a ####### after this weeks part 1 preview show.  It might've gotten worse, but I stopped listening there.  It doesn't offend me at all, but why in the world are you using PG-13 language when many people listen to the show with kids around.  It's not a slip, you don't take like that on your ESPN radio show.  Idk what his deal is.  It's especially bad considering the language filter and rules on these boards.  If I called Cecil, or anyone else, a ####### or a stupid *******, I'd get banned.

Users who are viewing this thread