What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

B. Cooks & L. Murray for M. Evans (1 Viewer)

bojanglingus

Footballguy
Just completed a trade sending B. Cooks and L. Murray to another owner for M. Evans.  How did I do?

My thinking:  Love Evans consistency, volume and schedule for this rest of the year.  Cooks was up and down week-to-week and Murray was a bench player with a volume/time share issue in Oakland.

PPR Redraft League

My roster:

[SIZE=10pt]QB    A. Luck[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]RB    [/SIZE]C. Michael, S. Ware, J. Charles, J. Rodgers, L. Murray, D. BookerWR   TY Hilton, O. Beckham, B. Cooks, J. MatthewsTE    K. Rudolph

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE! IMO you upgraded a roster spot without losing anything elsewhere. (Murray isn't really a starter on your team anyway)

Yep, this was a good trade for you.  If you get weak at RB for whatever reason, plenty of trade bait with that group of WR's.

Let's see here.....you traded a good but not great WR who is maddening to own, and an average RB who splits carries with two other backs......and you received a top 5 WR in return.

Yes.....you did great here!

Users who are viewing this thread