What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cooks/Forte trade WHIR (1 Viewer)

theBarndog

Footballguy
I have D. Johnson, Ware, Gore, Ingram, Forte & T.Y., Jordy, Emmanuel S, Coates, DeAndre Hopkins.

I want to offer Forte & Hopkins for Cooks and J. Stewart.  His team has tier 2/3 RB's(best being Jordan Howard) and he has Julio..

but is it a fair trade?  who wins?

Why would you want to do that?  Forte is hit and miss, but Stewart isn't that good and he's made of glass. Cooks is good but inconsistent but Hopkins should rebound.

If you want to part with Forte and Hopkins, you better be shooting for Julio and only Julio.  With your RBs, I would offer Hopkins and his choice of Ingram, Gore or Forte for Julio.

Another option would be Ware and Jordy for Julio and Stewart.  You have the horses to get a deal done and get Julio.

So go get Julio!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

Appreciate talking me off the cliff.  I put out Forte and Hopkins for Julio.  This is a sell high on Forte.. I see his value declining soon. DeAndre might get going with a better schedule coming up but Osweiler is AWFUL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate talking me off the cliff.  I put out Forte and Hopkins for Julio.  This is a sell high on Forte.. I see his value declining soon. DeAndre might get going with a better schedule coming up but Osweiler is AWFUL!
Forte and Hopkins for Julio will probably be rejected, but it's worth the opening offer.  if you have to give up Ware to get the job done....do it.  Just don't use DJ or TY in the deal.

It's really hard to acquire an elite player, but you have the roster to make it happen.

The leverage I feel I have on selling Forte is that his BEST RB's are Jordan Howard and J. Stewart.  He will likely reject it, but hoping for a counter offer.  Definitely not dealing David Johnson or T.Y..  Thx

Users who are viewing this thread