What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB and WR - WDIS? (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
QB - 1 Pt per 20 yards / 4 Pt TD's / -2 per Int (Rushing is worth 1 Pt per 10 yards and 6 Pt TD's)

pick TWO

Brees home vs Sea (I mean let's be honest there is no way I'm benching him, matchup doesn't even matter with him - 'specially at home)

Carr @ TBay (I usually roll with him as QB2)

Winston home vs Oak (is this matchup nice enough to bench Carr?)

WR - 1 pt for 10 yards / 6 Pt TD's / -1 fumble / -1 more fumble lost / 2 Pt conversions as well I guess

BENCH one (Ignore the Q statuses too BTW, let's assume for now they are going to all play - if I need to make an adjustment on Sunday morning I will do so at that time)

Marshall @ Cle ...

Jordy @ Atl

Hopkins Home vs Det

Dez home vs Philly

..... (Also I see Carr and Winston play each other... I just noticed that :P  - I think that leans heavier to Carr then? I think Oak wins this game)

?

I think Carr is the easy choice.  I think he has a higher floor and an equivalent ceiling.  TB seems to be going way conservative these days which is really lowering Winston's value

WR - sit Dez until you see him come back and do something.  I wouldn't just put him in first game back. 

I think it's a toss up but I'm leaning towards Winston.  Last couple of games for Carr haven't been productive for him. Winston's at home and to me has  a higher ceiling. 

I would sit Hopkins. My feeling is that it is between sitting Nelson and Hopkins and think Nelson bounces back this week. 

I think QB is close, but I just trust Carr a lot more than Winston, even though it could be argued Winston has more upside.

At WR, I am all in on Dez this week. I think you sit Nelson. Jordy could have a nice game, he could also be the 4th most productive WR(counting Montgomery) on the team, and he'll likely get Trufant in coverage. Marshall is a no-brainer, and Hopkins is playing the worst pass defense in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread