What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Donte Moncrief #1 Waiver? (1 Viewer)

kiddchr

Footballguy
I wanted to see if it would make sense for me to use the top waiver spot on Donte Moncrief. My WR are solid but shallow. I'm in a 14-Team limited keep 2 league where you can keep FA in the 6th or any guy drafted pasted 6th round. Also, who should I drop? I have several RB that I'm hoping  might hit and could drop. Thanks.

14 Team - 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF, 7BEN (Standard League)

QB: Manning, McCown

RB: Gurley, Stewart, Johnson Jr., White, Dixon, De. Washington, Dw. Washington

WR: Green, Evans, Cooks

TE: Reed, Fleener

K: Mason

DEF: Cincinnati 

Last edited by a moderator:
What are realistic expectations for Moncrief the rest of the season? Does he have the chance to be a difference maker? Just contemplating whether or not he's worth the top waiver pick.

In a 14 teamer I would definitely grab moncrief,  if he healthy he'll easily be a wr 3, he should be 2nd in targets on a team that throws a lot.  I would drop one of the Washingtons like everyone said.  At this point in the year, I don't see many difference makers on waivers, I've made that mistake of holding on too long to my waiver priority before.

Users who are viewing this thread