What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You're on death row (not the extinct record label), what's your last meal? (1 Viewer)

Last meal on death row

• Total voters

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
If pizza is the best food, it should be your last meal, no? 

Anyways, what would it be? 

I'm prob doing a bone-in NY strip steak (super well done with Catsup), baked potato, thick bacon appetizer, shrimp cocktail appetizer, & a lettuce wedge with blue cheese crumbles/bacon/tomato.

Last edited by a moderator:
If pizza is the best food, it should be your last meal, no? 

Anyways, what would it be? 

I'm prob doing a bone-in NY strip steak (super well done with Catsup), baked potato, thick bacon appetizer, shrimp cocktail appetizer, & a lettuce wedge with blue cheese crumbles/bacon/tomato.

Long way to go for that  :fishing: trip.

Roast beef burrito, refritos & curly fries smothered in green chile, every cheese, arugula & chopped heirlooms. The chocolatest thing in the world & some monkeybutt coffee for dessert.

My answer used to be ribeye, chicken wings, and ribs with a side of bacon and strawberries. 

Now I would probably just order a salad with dressing on the side. 

fried chicken

loaded (cheeses, buffalo sauce, skyline chili, bacon, ranch) extra crispy french fries

tex mex tacos

pumpkin cheesecake

From Peter Lugers, bacon appetizer, shrimp cocktail, steak for 2, hashbrowns, cream spinach and pecan pie.  If I can get my hands on some mj, maybe just a family size bag of doritos instead.

Shrimp cocktail, caesar salad, prime rib, twice baked potato, and grilled asparagus.  Fried chicken for dessert.  Served with a bottle of Elijah Craig 12.

Users who are viewing this thread