What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Better Bench stash Lewis or Charles? (1 Viewer)

crushtang

Footballguy
12 Team Standard scoring PPR league

With pretty much scraps left on the waiver wire, I'm thinking of using a spot for one of these guys

Who do you think is the better stash? Which one has the best shot to get back on the field sooner and who will be more productive?

Or should I be looking elsewhere?

Thanks, will reply to yours.

I'd look elsewhere tbh ware is the guy in Kc now barring his injury. And Lewis is behind white but w them you just never know who is the featured back 

I'd look elsewhere tbh ware is the guy in Kc now barring his injury. And Lewis is behind white but w them you just never know who is the featured back 
Lewis is not behind White.....Lewis is recovering from two knee surgeries.  If Lewis is healthy he will be the passing down back for NE.  However, that is a big IF.

Ware is the guy in KC and Charles is having swelling and other issues and just doesn't seem to have his explosion back.  I don't see Charles doing anything this year.

If you are looking just for a what the heck lottery ticket bench stash I would go with Lewis at this point.  If he gets back on the practice field and shows he is healthy and has his burst back (again a big IF) then he will be a top 10 PPR RB once he gets in the lineup.  He is a difference maker in that offense if healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread