What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GET LIKES! (1 Viewer)

wikkidpissah

Footballguy
Need a Friday thread and i was surprised when i returned to FFA that it didn't have a thread which existed solely for the solicitation of likes so here goes -

Was going to start it off with teacup pigs, but i'll do this flavor-of-the-week instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfbHrwdkipg

Last edited by a moderator:
And wouldn't it be great to vote for a candidate that you honestly believe is the most qualified person for the job?!

My wife has figured out that when she catches me off guard with a question such as "Why was there a lighter in your pants?" (I like to smoke occasionally, shes not a fan) or "Did you REALLY eat that entire pizza that was in the fridge?" (of course she wants me to be healthier) that my go to move is to say "What's this now?" or "Come again?" to stall for a moment while I try to think of a good excuse.  Dead give away that I am getting ready to lie.

To counter this, I now just stare at her with a blank look on my face randomly when she's asking me quesions.  Even if it is something I know the answer to.  This way when she asks me why the computer was left on pronhub next time I won't give myself away by just staring at her until I can make up a lie like "ASK NATE!!! HE WAS THE LAST ONE UP HERE!!!" (our 16 year old son)...

We have this stupid Koi pond in the backyard... The wife loves it, I hate it.  Thus it is still there.  Yeah, yeah, she wears the pants.. blah.. blah.. blah... She's willing to sleep with me and none of you are, so I keep the stupid Koi pond.  I'm always replacing pumps, cleaning it, fixing the waterfalls, etc.   Real pain in the butt.  One time I was doing some routine maintenance on it and was walking though the mulch/garden area to dump something in the grass.  There are various size rocks and crap around that somehow makes the wife happy.  I'd bury everything if I had some balls...  Anyway.. I'm walking out to the grass and I step on a large piece of sandstone that was strategically placed on another one.  I'm pretty confident our son was trying to take me out.  My knee buckles and I lose my balance.  I've had a few major knee injuries/surgeries so anytime I have a slip like this I'm always thinking "Here we go again!  MRI here I come!".  I stumble and fall forward into the grass.  Apparently I forgot to tighten the strings on the basketball shorts I was wearing.  The force of me falling face first into the grass caused me to slide across the ground.  This pulled not only my basketball shorts down, but my friggin boxers as well.  So here I am, laying face down in the grass with my entire ### hanging out of my shorts.  Laughing like a ####### and trying to pull up my shorts.  Very happy that only my pride was hurt.  When I get up my neighbor behind us was sitting outside on her patio and witnessed the whole thing.  She was like "You ok?" while trying to stifle her laughter.   :bag:

It's the neighbor hot? Could be a new thread . 
She is pretty cute for a 40+ year old lady who might live behind you.  Always been pretty nice too.  Never made the moves on her because, well I'm married and lazy.  The thought of chasing a new woman just makes me want to take a nap. #getOffMyLawn

Cybergeek said:
I wish that I could wish @top dog's Koi pond story more than once!
I have a few stories about this pond over the years.... 

When we first got the pond, my wife REALLY wanted to put a turtle in it.  I told her I didn't think this was a great idea, as the pond was not that big, there is no real souce of food, etc.  She didn't want to hear any of that.  And of course I'm thinking, "If I get her a stupid turtle, she's going to be so happy that we should have a pretty good time having a few drinks by the pond, maybe a little backyard fire, maybe a few dots!  So I go to the pet store to find a water turtle.  They have one for like $40.  I think this is pretty high for a stupid turtle that will probably die, but whatever.  I buy the turtle.  

Later that night we are sitting outside and I've just got done filling the pond, cleaning the filters, etc.  At this point the pond is pretty murky... I proudly present the stupid turtle to the wife in a box!  She's like "OMG!  A TURTLE!  HOW AWESOME!".  She names the turtle Hank.  She takes the turtle and lets him into the pond.  Mr. Hank swims as fast as he can to the bottom below the murky water.  Oh well.  He'll be there when the water clears up overnight.  

The next day, Mr. Hank is gone.  No sign of him.  I take out all the filters, move the rocks, look under the waterfall.. No friggin turtle.  We never saw Hank again.  Just vanished.  To make things even more confusing, the yard is completely fenced in.  AND we had 2 very large dogs at the time.  Either Mr. Hank managed to make it to the fence and dig his way to freedom, or the dogs had a little snack that next day.  Either way I should have rolled down my windows in the car and threw a couple 20's out the window instead of stopping at the pet store.  Pretty much the same thing.  

I "think" the wife was extra fun that night, but I ended up drinking so much after we let the turtle go that I don't really remember much.   :(

top dog said:
She is pretty cute for a 40+ year old lady who might live behind you.  Always been pretty nice too.  Never made the moves on her because, well I'm married and lazy.  The thought of chasing a new woman just makes me want to take a nap. #getOffMyLawn
You selfish SOB! We all gave you likes for your posts. The least you could do is risk the embarrassment of probable rejection and possible divorce. No one is asking you to Woo her or anything. Just ask her if she'd like you to fall on her repeatedly for about a minute or so.

You selfish SOB! We all gave you likes for your posts. The least you could do is risk the embarrassment of probable rejection and possible divorce. No one is asking you to Woo her or anything. Just ask her if she'd like you to fall on her repeatedly for about a minute or so.
Well I did go over and give her a 45 minute hug...

Users who are viewing this thread