What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many Fanduel points do you have? (1 Viewer)

I was actually thinking about points the other day.  With the merger they may disappear if the two become a single site.

I was actually thinking about points the other day.  With the merger they may disappear if the two become a single site.
Good point.. I think I will use them up this weekend.  Just wondering if I should use them for cash games or have 42 free entries for a $1gpp

Good point.. I think I will use them up this weekend.  Just wondering if I should use them for cash games or have 42 free entries for a $1gpp
I will ususlly hold out and save until I've got enough for a $25 or greater entry into a league or smallish tourney that pays pretty deep. Once I hoarded enough for a $100 entry. I played a 100-team league. Caught 3rd. Not a bad payout for a grinder like me. 

If I enter into a $5 app I can get 8 entries.  If I go the $1 I can get 42 in a contest.  I have never made multiple LU's for a gpp.  Could be fun and interesting.

Theres no reason to think anything is going to happen soon.  We should have plenty of warning if we might lose any points.  I had hoped to save up enough for a $300 monster by the end of the year myself

In every merger I can remember within the industry, "points" were always honored by the acquiring company.

I would not be worried about losing them if you're hoping to accumulate them for a bigger dollar entry.

[FWIW, I've got several million points and I'm not concerned about losing them]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread