What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm about to be raided (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
My apartment complex in Irving, TX is about to do random walk through a on the 2nd

not every home will be visited

my place reeks of low grade weed but I have been cleaning it up

Are they just going to walk through it will they open my fridge?

How likely am I to be evicted?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have fans.

i have been smoking in my windowless bathroom with the vent fan running non stop
Well go out and buy a couple cheap table top fans. Like the $10, 15 ones. Get it out your bathroom and circulating. The smell will dilute as it moves around. Keep using those candles.

I'm about to bake some salmon and mix up a salad for an early dinner. Might even crack open a beer.

You've only lived in TX what, a few weeks? How bad can it be? Sprinkle some carpet freshener, vacuum it, light a candle, open the windows and get a few fans. 

I missed something...why the hell does anyone have the right to come search through your place?  Is this part of your lease agreement?   

Off an hour early for a bogus holiday bender

i.e. The every day bender + 60 ounces
You only need 40 ounces to get past this to freedom, might be the only chance you have to feel good about this, even though you might feed bad right now. Then, hopefully they never come back and do this to you ever again.

I missed something...why the hell does anyone have the right to come search through your place?  Is this part of your lease agreement?   
I would hope not - who in their right mind would sign a lease like that no matter how cheap the rent is?

And is the landlord allowed to bring in drug sniffing K-9?

They will probably be too distracted by all the pictures of hairy balls to even notice the place reeks of pot.  

I burned a linen scented candle in the bathroom overnight which helped

going to buy some of that carpet deodorizer tonight

ill also pan sear a steak.  That should all cover up the smell

I burned a linen scented candle in the bathroom overnight which helped

going to buy some of that carpet deodorizer tonight

ill also pan sear a steak.  That should all cover up the smell
May as well burn a bag of popcorn in the microwave while you are at it.

Rule number 5, never sell no (weed) where you rest at, I don't care if they want an ounce, tell 'em bounce. 

Who knew smoking low grade weed makes you paranoid?  

I'm sure your Boss that moved you to Texas from NYC would be damn proud of you. Yeah, there is no way you eff up this opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread