What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shady Trade Going Down in My League? (1 Viewer)

KirkGoneWild

Footballguy
So I am part of our league committee and there is a trade going on right now involving our league commissioner that is raising an eyebrow....

This is a 12 man league and our commish is currently in 6th place, but looks like he is just squeaking into playoffs after this week. The current last place person is doing a trade with him and id like to know your thoughts? Seem like collusion? 

Last Place is Trading - Ezekiel Elliot and D. Thomas

Commish is Trading - Jacquizz Rodgers and Amari Cooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not a fan of vetoing trades, but I think last place guy needs to explain his "logic" on this one. Thomas and Cooper are close, the RBs...not so much. 

Next year, I might look for a new league. 

Hard part is cooper is coming off a 35-burger. But quiz is pry going to IR....

Its very uneven, not sure if its 'veto able" though... 

This is the worst part about FF. 

looks like last place tanking and giving his buddy a steal of a deal to me... you didn't say if it's Dynasty or not (Which would make it an immediate veto if it is) but even in re-draft this is bad.

The commish is obviously getting the better deal and I'd ask the last place coach what he's hoping to get out of the deal. Unless this is their first or second year playing FF then he's helping his buddy out.

I think the deal is lopsided and if it was entered into after it was known that Rodgers went down then an explanation is needed.  No way Cooper and DT are close to even IMO.  If this is a dynasty league then it's Cooper over DT by a wide margin.  Elliott flips the balance back over to the DT side easily but I think it's closer than you think.  My concern is trading an injured player.  That seems off IMHO

^ that's a good point. If this trade happened BEFORE Quizz got hurt then it's not really that bad and just #### luck for that guy. 

??

I think the deal is lopsided and if it was entered into after it was known that Rodgers went down then an explanation is needed.  No way Cooper and DT are close to even IMO.  If this is a dynasty league then it's Cooper over DT by a wide margin.  Elliott flips the balance back over to the DT side easily but I think it's closer than you think.  My concern is trading an injured player.  That seems off IMHO
agreed.  Cooper and Zeke is probably close, fair anyway if you don't start 3 RBs. But that makes DT a gift here.  In redraft I don't veto but it's closer to veto than fair.  

And I thought this was about McCoy. :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread