What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ppr rb help (1 Viewer)

DCinfamous92

Footballguy
I'm sol this week at rb because of ware being out more than likely and byes. So I have to go with two of these three:

Terron Ward

CJ prosise

Bilal Powell

who should I go with? Will answer yours!

Thanks for your help...

I'd go with CJ & Powell. Carroll said CJ has earned more than just 3rd down touches, and I think he schemes well against Buffalo. 

Forte had a nice game last week, but it was against the Browns. Powell is running better than Forte and should have success against Miami. 

I know it goes against all we've seen this year, but I think tonight will be a high Thursday night shootout. Not so much a ground and pound night for Ward. 

Good luck!

I just played Ward over Prosise. I think there's decent potential for an ATL blowout and a lot of clock killing. But I'd go both if I were you. 

I would roll with CJ and Powell. Sure they aren't the workhorses but CJ is carving out a place for himself. As a diehard ND fan, you haven't seen anything yet.

Just not feeling the Ward love. Think the ceiling is higher with CJ and Powell 

Users who are viewing this thread