What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

To trade Antonio Brown? (1 Viewer)

phiz36

Footballguy
Hello, 

I in last place with a losing streak of 4. My team needs help. Hence why I'm considering trading Brown.

My team: QB: C. Kaepernick / R. Wilson WR: A. Brown / L. Fitzgerald / W. Snead / K. Britt / Q. Enunwa RB: D. Freeman / T. Riddick / S. Ware / J. White / D. Lewis

I had an offer yesterday for A. Luck + D. Thomas. I declined but it wasn't a terrible deal right?

My question is should I make that trade, or maybe try to get M. Ryan out of him? Or should I put A. Brown on the block and see what comes? Or just keep him.

Rothlisberger is back. Brown's value goes back to WR1 numbers I don't think that the offer is good enough.

For me to trade Brown it would take something like Mike Evans + Melvin Gordon.  A top 6 WR plus a top 12 RB (or vice versa)

As a Brown owner, I was offered - Prescott, Snead, Cobb and Asiata for Carr, Brown, Maclin and Burfict.  Perhaps one of the worst offers I have ever received, so bad in fact that if he had offered me those four for Brown I would have politely refused.

Users who are viewing this thread