Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mark Football

UFFL Comissioner is a cheater!

3 hours ago, Mark Football said:

... taking good players out of abandoned teams lineups when he plays them.

You should lead with documentation of this, not the lineup change backed by the soldier's sob story.

12 hours ago, FUBAR said:

:no:  It comes up as if the owner did it, only way you'd know is if the move happened at a time the owner couldn't do it (like when the waivers are locked)

But in order to make moves for other teams the commisioner would have to give up his lockout status (assuming he is on lockout status to begin with) and the league should get notifications of that. If the commisioner doesnt keep himself on lockout status, that's likely a bad sign in the first place.

I dont care if he rigs rosters, cheats for other owners, puts me behind the game with his corruption or that he is lying to everyone publicly.
He says whats on his mind, so I believe the commish.

I don't see why there is a debate about this! Bottom line, I'm in several leagues and commish 2 myself. Here are SIMPLE and BASIC rules to live by...

If you sign up to play in a league, you are assumed to be a responsible adult and Manage YOUR Team!

Each owner sets his own lineup - period! If you can't access at work, use your smartphone.You don't have a smartphone? Get one, they're usually free...You have 3 days to set your lineup before thursdays game!

Commish NEVER edits a lineup after the game starts - NEVER! No Excuses...Commish never deletes these edits either...Again, back to my first 2 points - even if you ask the commish to update your lineup BEFORE a game, if the commish doesn't get to it...so be it! It's is STILL the owners ultimate responsibility! 

• Like 1

Is there a time-stamped lineup change email request to the commish or not? None of us can know who is telling the truth on the other stuff but this part is easy. 

14 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Who's we? 

Some people have lives and work weekends. 

Jeez dude - lynch mob mentality much? 

I'd say the rest of the league needs to be the jury here, not a bunch of randoms on a fantasy football forum. 

Amen to this brother! Keep the dirty laundry in the hamper!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Is there a time-stamped lineup change email request to the commish or not? None of us can know who is telling the truth on the other stuff but this part is easy. 

Of course there isn't.

Being a commish is a thankless job.  If you see your commish today, hug him.  But since most leagues nowadays are faceless and impersonable and are more about payouts and beating anonymous foes than long term friendships, an emoji hug will suffice.

• Like 2

On November 6, 2016 at 7:35 AM, WheelsUp said:

I dont care if he rigs rosters, cheats for other owners, puts me behind the game with his corruption or that he is lying to everyone publicly.
He says whats on his mind, so I believe the commish.

The election is over.