What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a rb (1 Viewer)

all very rough choices. I would like Mckinnon the most but he might not be 100% yet and has Asiata to contend with.  R Mathews might fall into the endzone again so he might be worthwhile, I dont think Sproles will get the ball as much as he did last week. The Problem in TEN is , that they will run DeMarco into the ground before they will give Henry decent looks so out of your picks  I  would take Mathews here but don´t expect much more than 40-50 yds and a score but i guess that wouldn´t be too bad , eh

all very rough choices. I would like Mckinnon the most but he might not be 100% yet and has Asiata to contend with.  R Mathews might fall into the endzone again so he might be worthwhile, I dont think Sproles will get the ball as much as he did last week. The Problem in TEN is , that they will run DeMarco into the ground before they will give Henry decent looks so out of your picks  I  would take Mathews here but don´t expect much more than 40-50 yds and a score but i guess that wouldn´t be too bad , eh
My opponent already started antone smith this week so hopefully one of these jokers outperforms him

Well congrats :-)  i played him too but I'm  really worried .  the hate of #22 is real.  Maybe Denver can punch some sense back into Payton's head by stripping Hightower. seems like the only way Ingram gets the #1 job back

Well congrats :-)  i played him too but I'm  really worried .  the hate of #22 is real.  Maybe Denver can punch some sense back into Payton's head by stripping Hightower. seems like the only way Ingram gets the #1 job back
I'm gonna continue to start him. not much choice.  Denver is not the tough matchup I thought a few weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread