What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Dallas doing what they should be doing against Cleveland. 3 TDs in the first half. No serious mistakes.

Hope we see a lot of Alfred Morris in the second half honestly.

Just curious -- For those watching the game, has Dez just not been targeted at all, or is he hurt, or what?  TIA

Just curious -- For those watching the game, has Dez just not been targeted at all, or is he hurt, or what?  TIA
Not hurt. Couple of targets. Really should have had a difficult TD grab. It's the Zeke show, with Dak spreading it around, favoring Witten so far.

Cleveland playing like a winless team. No discipline, plenty of costly penalties, letting 84 year old Witten run free.

Zeke and Dak are going to get their points, can't make it easy for them. 

Witten's best game in forever. Just hate that everything he is doing, and Dak is doing, and Zeke is doing today, you have to say "well, against Cleveland"

I like the 2 TD's from Zeke today but I figured he be eating today to the tune of 150 on the ground. Seeing a lot of Alf today.

This might be everything that is wrong with the NFL.  It seems to me it used to be that the good players played well and the bit players were far and few between "nice things" to. Price 3-4 times a year.  Now days, every week is Cole Beasley and marquise Lee and Robby Anderson and tracks Benjamin types playing well and getting overlooked (except in fantasy), all the while, the massive NFL coaching staffs seem completely incapable of making an adjustment to save their life.

Then, after three hours of "meh", 90% of the actions happens in a three minute Window and all the other time is spent by announcers (when they aren't in commercial, of course), repeating Constantly some hypothesis of why bell didn't have a good day or what's going to happen when Romo is healthy, etc.  

The eye is off the ball.  

This might be everything that is wrong with the NFL.  It seems to me it used to be that the good players played well and the bit players were far and few between "nice things" to. Price 3-4 times a year.  Now days, every week is Cole Beasley and marquise Lee and Robby Anderson and tracks Benjamin types playing well and getting overlooked (except in fantasy), all the while, the massive NFL coaching staffs seem completely incapable of making an adjustment to save their life.

Then, after three hours of "meh", 90% of the actions happens in a three minute Window and all the other time is spent by announcers (when they aren't in commercial, of course), repeating Constantly some hypothesis of why bell didn't have a good day or what's going to happen when Romo is healthy, etc.  

The eye is off the ball.  
Are you talking about the Dallas/Cleveland game? I thought, for at least one side of the ball, that the star players played like they were supposed to do, and it was fun football to watch.

Are you talking about the Dallas/Cleveland game? I thought, for at least one side of the ball, that the star players played like they were supposed to do, and it was fun football to watch.
In general, mostly, but in that game you would expect Bryant to play big and dominate and maybe Barnidge and Pryor to show up.  Kinda hard to give example ff one game but as a whole the NFL seems to be mis-focused on their product.  Just my opinion, of course.  

Let's end the QB controversy now.
The problem will be when elliot slows down (or needs to be slowed down so he is fresh for the playoffs).. Zeke is masking a lot of things that make it look easier than normal right now.  They aren't always going to be able to run it on 3rd and 6 and pick it up all the time. 

Users who are viewing this thread