What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Well ####. I thought the game was on FOX and have been waiting for the game wondering why it hadn't started yet.

:wall:

This Packer team doesn't realize they are playing one of the worst defenses in the league.

Not sure why they have gotten away from the quick passing spread offense with Montgomery in the backfield. It seemed to work pretty good the past couple of games. Hopefully we see it in the 2nd half

Rogers not playing the position well right now.  Seems like he wants the 40 yard play every time. And fails to take what the defense is giving.  Too much school yard ad lobbing and not enough throwing on rhythm

Not sure why they have gotten away from the quick passing spread offense with Montgomery in the backfield. It seemed to work pretty good the past couple of games. Hopefully we see it in the 2nd half
10 receptions in each of the last two games he played. Don't think I've seen him targeted once all day. 

(And just as I'm about to hit Submit, he catches one.)

Offense has slipped back to the forst few weeks.

NOt much focus on short passes..Montgomery effective when they use him...but not enough.  so many 2 TE sets.

Awful

Rodgers has eyes for no one but Jordy and RRodgers. I don't understand it. You'd think that with how much he is looking to them, they were getting open but they're not. Never mind that his complete refusal to look at Montgomery and Adams is screwing over fantasy owners and his own team...

Rodgers egotistical act is tired. He had TWO open receivers there for the first down
he continues to try to be a hero and go for the homerun time after time.

Rodgers egotistical act is tired. He had TWO open receivers there for the first down
he continues to try to be a hero and go for the homerun time after time.
4th Q and down by 11 you need a 1st down and he tries to go deep against double coverage. I don't get it. Quick passing was working for a couple of weeks in a row.

Green Bay isn't very good.  Probably just as weak as last year.  Worst team McCarthy has fielded since 2008.  The roster just isn't there. 

Users who are viewing this thread