What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop rudolph? (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Ppr

Targets and production really going down after nice start.  time to drop?

OPTIONS aren't great.  CJ feidrivich (sp), hou, brate.  

Hold or drop?

I think depending on your options he is droppable.  I would pick up Fedorowicz and drop Rudolph though.  He has been getting consistent targets while Rudolph has seen his dwindle.  I believe the reason Rudolph is less involved is due to needing him to stay in and block with all the injuries to the Minny O-Line so I don't think that will change any time soon.

I think depending on your options he is droppable.  I would pick up Fedorowicz and drop Rudolph though.  He has been getting consistent targets while Rudolph has seen his dwindle.  I believe the reason Rudolph is less involved is due to needing him to stay in and block with all the injuries to the Minny O-Line so I don't think that will change any time soon.
I agree.  

Fellow Rudolph owner and I concur.  Fortunately I snagged Eifert so it's a fairly easy decision for me.  Rudolph has burned me in years past so I've been nervous about owning him anyway.  At least he got me one TD yesterday.

Gally said:
What about dropping ruDolph for

m. Bennett?

Bennett has the much bigger upside but seems to have a off games where he just isn't used.  I would probably prefer Fedorowicz

I'm thinking about picking bennett up and holding rudolph for one more week.  was seemed to really struggle with tes and sea doesn't seem to be a great Def to start bennett against. I can drop coates

Bennett has the much bigger upside but seems to have a off games where he just isn't used.  I would probably prefer Fedorowicz
Just realized Zach miller got dropped.  he's better than all the guys listed right.  thinking about burning my priority on him.  his schedule for tes is great ros

Just realized Zach miller got dropped.  he's better than all the guys listed right.  thinking about burning my priority on him.  his schedule for tes is great ros
Miller had a great last game with Cutler but most of his damage was with Hoyer under center.  At the beginning of the year I believe Miller was ok but really flourished with Hoyer.  This last game might be a good sign moving forward and if you really need a TE it's probably not a bad gamble.

I lied... - I ended up Dropping Rudolph (For Miller actually - I see you can do the exact same thing - so I guess I would approve! lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread