What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - What do you need?? (1 Viewer)

Usual21

Footballguy
I'm trailing 123.42-122.15

I have Baldwin, he has Graham. Gonna be a good sweat tonight.

What do you need tonight? Good luck everyone!

Up 122.84 - 74.40. I'm done, and he has Wilson, Graham, and Haushcka. Not feeling too good about it...

Need 22 between Russell and Hauschka. I really, really, really that this is the week that Russell chooses to throw a TD or two. All reports say that he's feeling a lot closer to 100%, and I have a bit of faith that the line is starting to come together a little more after Ifedi getting another week full of reps.

Go Hawks!

40 combined points from Graham and Michael, This looks like a low ball affair but then again its the NFL so there is always a chance. 

It's all Seatle.

I need Prosise to have a big breakout game; TD, 100+ combined, while my opponent has Wilson and Seattle def. I'm projected to lose by 10, but Yahoo projected 2 pts for Prosise.

24 from R Wilson in one league 

40 from Jimmy Graham in PPR in another league 

Last edited by a moderator:
The equivalent of 10 solo tackles from Bobby Wagner. A short pick-6 will also do, then he can rest for the night.

First I have to choose correctly between Gil/McCoy and then get 9.73 from him in ppr.   Going for 3rd win of season, if I lose no playoffs for me

I'm currently up by 10 but I'm done, and my opponent has the Seattle D left to play.

The catch is I have Eifert on bye and didn't pick up a second TE, as I was a pretty heavy favorite heading into the weekend and didn't want to drop a viable bench player (woulda been Michael Thomas or Dion Lewis). Charles Clay is on the waiver wire and would likely ensure my victory, but I'd have to drop Eifert, Dion Lewis, or Brady to pick him up. Probably going to roll the dice and take the blank, but I'm probably going to be kicking myself tomorrow for it.

Down 17 due to me choosing pita over witten for a bye week filler. Need McCoy to outscore cmike by that much. Can Christmas come early? 

I am up 42, I am done and my opponent has McCoy, Graham, and Hauschka.  1/2 PPR league.  All FG are 3 points except 50+ FG are 4 points.

Probably about 3-1 favorite to win.

Not a dang thing!  :pickle:

Ok, technically I need Jimmy Graham to not outscore the  BUF D/ST by 40. I think I'll maybe just eek it out.

10 points from Shady. 

The frustrating thing is, I needed 20 from Carr and Shady, and if I'd started either Bortles or Eli over Carr (as I was until the last minute), I'd already have the W. 

I have RB Christine Michael Sea, he has DB Ronald Darby Buf and DB Earl Thomas Sea and an 8 point lead.

Assuming he gets 5 points each out of his DBs, I would then need 2 tds, 4 recpts and at least 115 yards for a tie.  Not liking my chances.  Hell even if he got goose eggs from his DBs, I would need a td and  80 yards.

Strange scoring system - 1 point each at 60, 80 and 100 yards, then +1 each addl 15 yards.  .5 ppr. 

I am 6 points ahead of the owner of Jimmy Graham, so really need to see him fall on his face.

Head to Head in the same league, I play the Baldwin owner.    Less than 22 points for Baldwin wins me the match up.

Basically need the SEA passing game to fall off a cliff...

Down 40 and I have Russ Wilson and CMike tonight.  I know it's possible if Wilson can find his mojo, but I think I'll end up losing.

I need someone to go back in time to the Oakland run fest last night and give the friggin ball to someone other than Murray?

I need 15 points from Christine Michael, 1 point per reception. 5 catches for 30 yards, 70 yards rushing. A cheap TD would be nice! 

I'm done, up by 48 vs. Baldwin, CMike and Seattle DST.   Projections say I should win by 15 so I should be ok as long as they don't all go off together

I have the top score of my league right now but still have a Monday night sweat with a 13 point lead against my opponent. 

PPR league, I've got Haushcka and he's got Baldwin. 

In one league I need Shady to put up 18 pts:

110 total yards, 5 rec and 1 TD would work just fine. :D

In my other league I need Jimmy Graham to put up a miracle - 35 pts:

10 catches for 130 yards and 2 TD's - no problem  :loco:

Shady to outscore zach brown by about 4 points in .5 ppr

I just need for Jimmy Graham and Christine Michael to score somewhat similarly. Classic 2 league scenario:

League 1: Standard Scoring. Up 16.8, I have Michael he has Graham.

League 2: PPR. Up 12.9, I have Graham and he has Michael.

So basically they can both go off or both do squat. Just as long as they do it together.

In MBSL 1 I need Christine Michael to be three points better than Jimmy Graham (2 ppr for TE)

In a $ league I need Reggie Bush to have less than 6 points (0.7 ppr for RB)

After weeks of sweating out games on Monday night, I can finally relax and enjoy this one while idly hoping that Preston Brown, KJ Wright, and Ronald Darby don't combine for more than 108 fantasy points...

I'll start sweating again around the 15th int...

Users who are viewing this thread