What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official***President Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming he wins, I hope and pray that he understands and appreciates the tremendous responsibility that has been bestowed upon him, that he surrounds himself with qualified advisors, and that he works to achieve good in this world. 

ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....

ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....

ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME!!!!

Assuming he wins, I hope and pray that he understands and appreciates the tremendous responsibility that has been bestowed upon him, that he surrounds himself with qualified advisors, and that he works to achieve good in this world. 
This is a really nice sentiment.  I was going to say something about how terrible this is.  Hope you're right.

a good business man does this.    And America needs to pull together.   If trump says elections have consequences  he will lose my support.   I want a president who helps our brothers up.

I hate Trump and see him as pure con man. I hope I'm wrong and if he wins, can at the least be a decent President and prove me wrong. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude has held a wide range of positions over the years. Now that he's in, is there any chance he drops the uber conservative shtick and actually appoints some alright people to his cabinet and the supreme court? I mean, probably not. But it's all we have to hope for right now.

He has no conscience, so these things would seem unlikely. 

Dude has held a wide range of positions over the years. Now that he's in, is there any chance he drops the uber conservative shtick and actually appoints some alright people to his cabinet and the supreme court? I mean, probably not. But it's all we have to hope for right now.
He could do anything. Nobody alive has seen anything like this. His speech tonight will be interesting as it's first time he gets to talk without having to worry about an election. 

McGarniclle told me something a few months ago. He told me that I was just being a troll wasting my time on a message board. He was right. I was wasting my time arguing with fools. Being in a swing state I took leave of the internet to participate in our government process. I personally registered 708 people to register to vote for Trump and organized buses for approx 2k elderly to get them to the polls to vote for Trump. 

Thanks for the inspiring me to elect president Trump Timscochet, Tobias Funke Tommy boy and Mxcgarnicle. This Trumps for you!

He's a NY liberal thru&thru - the fascism was just the play. He will follow whatever the play, the way to the win is. But he'll never put a win for America over a win for the Donald, so it's all up for grabs, baby. The ghost of Roy Cohn will be running this country, the Cheney to Alfred E. Bush. Trump is 100% the President America deserves.

So when does the Trump U fraud case start? That'll be a hoot. 

Other things to anticipate between now and the inauguration:

Renewed demands for tax returns

More sex assault allegations, maybe lawsuits

Every ripped-off business partner/contractor telling their stories

Melania's immigration status 

FBI investigating the Russian ties

Trump Foundation scandal

Best case, he's forced to step down before inauguration or he gets impeached shortly after. Obviously not likely but that would offer some glimmer of hope for the future.

I've never been more grateful to not have any kids.

Still can't believe "right wingers" just endorsed a Russian sympathizer. What happened to this county?

McGarniclle told me something a few months ago. He told me that I was just being a troll wasting my time on a message board. He was right. I was wasting my time arguing with fools. Being in a swing state I took leave of the internet to participate in our government press. I personally registered 708 people to register to vote for Trump and organized buses for approx 2k elderly to get them to the polls to vote for Trump. 

Thanks for the inspiring me to elect president Trump Timscochet, Tobias Funke Tommy boy and Mxcgarnicle. This Trumps for you!
So you're basically like one of the guys in Auschwitz who helped run the gas lines, tested the crematories, dug the mass graves...well done.

I'm sure you'll stick around to own up to what a massive mistake this was.

So when does the Trump U fraud case start? That'll be a hoot. 

Other things to anticipate between now and the inauguration:

Renewed demands for tax returns

More sex assault allegations, maybe lawsuits

Every ripped-off business partner/contractor telling their stories

Melania's immigration status 

FBI investigating the Russian ties

Trump Foundation scandal

Best case, he's forced to step down before inauguration or he gets impeached shortly after. Obviously not likely but that would offer some glimmer of hope for the future.

I've never been more grateful to not have any kids.
Thanks for inspiring me to volunteer for Trump You are directly responsible for 3000 Trump votes in a swing state. 

I'd be rooting hard for impeachment if he hadn't chosen a runningmate who is stuck in the 1950s. Great ticket.

So you're basically like one of the guys in Auschwitz who helped run the gas lines, tested the crematories, dug the mass graves...well done.

I'm sure you'll stick around to own up to what a massive mistake this was.
Well in my defense. You goaded me into it. Enjoy your Trump presidency!

I'd slow our roll here folks.  Not official yet, and there's plenty of time for some mysterious extra votes to be "found" in someone's trunk (see Franken, Al)

I could really give a rat's ###. It's hilarious that you show your face only now, ####### coward.
? I have shown my face for months. Sorry I had some work to do for my candidate. Unfortunately you like Hillary were all talk and no action. Maybe a little less time trolling online and a little more civic duty would have resulted in a different election result. 

? I have shown my face for months. Sorry I had some work to do for my candidate. Unfortunately you like Hillary were all talk and no action. Maybe a little less time trolling online and a little more civic duty would have resulted in a different election result. 
:X

Still can't believe "right wingers" just endorsed a Russian sympathizer. What happened to this county?
Our Health Insurance doubled and actual coverage was split in half...that's a problem. 

Our outlook to find a decent job with a decent company has dwindled...

We don't make anything any more just consumption

lots of stuff happened

Dear uneducated white America--

#### off.
I got some bad news for you. The silent majority was the educated white people. They all voted for Trump too. The college educated Trump voter was just smart enough to not put a bumper sticker on his car to avoid the vandalism and violence the democrat party likes to inflict on people who disagree with them.

Name the presidents who were impeached without looking it up.  

Hint: one of them was a Clinton

Give the guy a chance.  He might do some good for the economy.
He better hurry...DOW futures down 700 points.....screw those retirees though....Trump has a plan....TRUST him!

Its just a panic because many didnt expect this.  The market isnt even open right now.  Same thing happened with Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread