What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here's the list of celebs who said they'd move if Trump was elected (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

I hope those fools are reminded often of what they said. I can't wait to see most of those idiots leave. Good bye.  

Miley Cyrus wrote in an emotional Instagram post in March that tears were running down her cheek and she was unbelievably scared and sad. “I am moving if he is president,” the young pop star said. “I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Good luck to all these celebs thinking that another country will bring them the same wealth that the US does. 

Love the lefty movie stars who talk about the poor getting screwed...than charge $15 for their movies and $7 for a small popcorn...

Love the lefty movie stars who talk about the poor getting screwed...than charge $15 for their movies and $7 for a small popcorn...
Suggesting that movie stars dictate the cost of popcorn bought in theaters might be the single stupidest thing ever posted on this site.

Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo
:bye:

Good luck to all these celebs thinking that another country will bring them the same wealth that the US does. 
:goodposting:

I wouldn't miss any one of them.  Go ahead.  Leave.

Does Ruth Bader Ginsburg have to forfeit her US Supreme Court seat if she moved out of the country?

My sister has cake  government job in Washington and makes 125K a year...she said she was going to quit if Trump wins.  I called her this morning and asked is she was serious about quitting?  She said #### no!  Where am I going to find another job that gives me 8 weeks off a year, pays me as well and I can retire with full medical and bennies at 50?

Nobody is going anywhere..

We'll accept Jennifer Lawrence, Bryan Cranston and Neve Campbell (because she's Canadian and I :wub: her eyes)

The rest on on their own

My sister has cake  government job in Washington and makes 125K a year...she said she was going to quit if Trump wins.  I called her this morning and asked is she was serious about quitting?  She said #### no!  Where am I going to find another job that gives me 8 weeks off a year, pays me as well and I can retire with full medical and bennies at 50?

Nobody is going anywhere..
Exactly.  No one is going to leave their cushy gov't job.  I can hear it this morning... "hey, I thought you were going to quit if he won.. are you giving your 2 weeks notice?  I have a friend who would love to move into your position."  .........  "wait.. he f'n won!?!?... oh, I was just joshin' about.  Where are we going for lunch?"  

If Spike Lee and Will.I.Am leave the country... well, I just don't think I could bear it.  

If everyone that swore they'd leave actually left, I'd have my entire condominium complex to myself. :)

Does buying a vacation home in another country and spending a bunch of time there instead of at home count as "leaving".  Because that is as far as these celebs will take this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we keep Cranston?

Seriously, why did "I'm going to leave if my guy isn't elected" become such a thing.  Why would that be a convincing argument?

Also, if Ruth leaves, wouldn't that just give the right another seat? Because I'm pretty sure she's immortal.

Bryan Cranston is the only real loss
Cranston backed off with the following twitter post. He was pretty passionate about the election but based on this he's a classy guy.

"Although shocked and disappointed by the outcome, I hope the pres-elect will work to unify our wounded country. I sincerely wish him success."

EYLive said:
Cranston said he'd move, but didn't say it'd be out of the country. :loophole:
I certainly didn't read all of them, but I know the list isnt completely accurate. Spike Lee for example, said he would move the to the Republic of Brooklyn. 

Neve Campbell ... is she still considered a celeb? In fact, I had already forgotten about most of these celebs.

Users who are viewing this thread