What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP WDIS Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Bappa

Footballguy
Experts,

Please pick two DB:

• Bethea (vs ARI)
  • Bradley Roby (vs NO)
  • Shawn Willaims (vs NYG)
  • Eric Weedle (vs CLE)
  • Gaines (vs CAR)
Or any other sleeper whom you think might be available on waiver !

Regards !

I would go with Bethea for sure as he should see lots of opportunities.  Weddle seems to have a decent floor even if he hasn't had a huge game yet and Roby should see plenty of opportunities vs NO.  I would go with one of those two as the second choice.  Probably lean towards Roby with the floor that Bethea should give  you.

I'm never gonna bench Bethea out of those options ... I guess I would go with Williams out of the other choices

Experts,

Please pick two DB:

• Bethea (vs ARI)
  • Bradley Roby (vs NO)
  • Shawn Willaims (vs NYG)
  • Eric Weedle (vs CLE)
  • Gaines (vs CAR)
Or any other sleeper whom you think might be available on waiver !

Regards !
Bethea and Roby...too much risk with Weddle that Cleveland can't sustain drives. 

Dansby or Minter this week? 2.35/solo 1.15/asst

Leaning towards Dansby but FBG rankings have Minter higher

Tough one...Bengal D figures to see more snaps, but their lb playing time is muddled after Burfict...I can see why fbg is going Minter here.  

No strong recommendation, so personally I'd go with Dansby because I like having someone going on Monday, all else being equal.

I would agree with Arodin that the tie break goes to the MNF player.  It always gives you hope...hahaha.  Also, Maualuga is likely out so Dansby may get a slight uptick in snaps.

Minter has been a three down LB for AZ, but they play SF this week.  

Dansby has been a 60-75% guy, and NYG is a much better matchup.  

I am actually benching Deone Buchanon this week, for guys like Elandon Roberts and Craig Robertson.  I think I'd go with Dansby. If Maualuga is out, that would cement it for me.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga likely will not play Monday night vs. the Giants, sources told ESPN's Adam Caplan.

Sources told Caplan that Maualuga has a leg injury. The linebacker was not present at practice on Tuesday or Thursday. Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther said on Tuesday that Maualuga was fine and had "something to attend to" during practice. He also said his absence at Tuesday's practice was unrelated to playing time.

Maualauga's playing time has been sporadic all season and in some games he's received fewer than 10 snaps.

Guenther indicated that some of the veterans were essentially on notice after a 3-4-1 start, and he'd potentially look to get some younger players more involved. One of those could be rookie linebacker Nick Vigil.

"If they're up and dressed, we've got to utilize them," Guenther said.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis on his weekly show denied there would be changes on the defense in comments that were later removed from the Bengals official site.

"We're going to keep working and guys will earn opportunities as we go," Lewis said. "But you've got to earn opportunities. We're not going to just make a wholesale change and so forth."

But if the Bengals do plan to make some lineup changes, that means some new names could land on the inactive list, regardless of health.

Any thoughts on how Frank Clark will be affected when Bennett comes back?  I'm looking ahead to week 11.

Any thoughts on how Frank Clark will be affected when Bennett comes back?  I'm looking ahead to week 11.
He will have his snaps decreased by quite a bit.  He was still serviceable with the decrease in snaps but Bennett/Avril will get the majority of snaps.

I expect he gos back to the level of playing time and production he had before, since the rotation will return,

I like Clark and have high hopes formhim long term, but he didnt do anything these past few weeks to suggest he'll see an increased role compared to last tome Bennett was healthy.

Franks first 5 games with Bennett playing = 4.5 sacks.

Couldn't ask for much more then that.  Though he has 2 sacks in the 2 games MB has missed.

Help!  Bench one (32 team league):

Cushing, d Morgan, pos, e berry, chancellor, or Whitner.  Probably Morgan but not sure. 

Different league, 1.5/tackle, 5.5/int, 1/pd, 5/sack: bench one - Byrd, parker or swearinger? (Church, badger and Geathers out this week)

Last edited by a moderator:
Help!  Bench one (32 team league):

Cushing, d Morgan, pos, e berry, chancellor, or Whitner.  Probably Morgan but not sure. 

Different league, 1.5/tackle, 5.5/int, 1/pd, 5/sack: bench one - Byrd, parker or swearinger? (Church, badger and Geathers out this week)
I wouls bench Morgan and probably Parker.  

Not really a WDIS, but I think I am benching Deoone Buchanon and Lavonte Davis this week.  

Starting

McKinney

B. Mashall

C. Robertson

Elandon Roberts

Sean Lee

Anyone see a guy they would swap out for either David or Deone?  I can't believe I am benching both of them.  

Hey MR, have you heard something to make you feel comfortable starting Roberts? BB is so hard to read, he makes it sound like every LB on the team will be playing. 

Hey MR, have you heard something to make you feel comfortable starting Roberts? BB is so hard to read, he makes it sound like every LB on the team will be playing. 
Well, it's probably less about Roberts than the Cards playing an inept offense, thus not being on the field, and Lavonte David's descent into LB3 numbes, and a not-great offense they face.  

But I believe Roberts was part of the reason the Pats felt comfortable trading Collins, I think the Pats see the field a bit more than they have this week (SEA has a solid D), and I think Roberts is 85% plus on snaps.  

If I was to go only by fantasy stats, I would sit Sean Lee, as PIT has been a bad matchup for LBs this year, but that sounds odd to me.  I think Bell gets a ton of work, I'm not benching Lee.  

The fact that the PIT game a is a marquee matchup, and the SEA/NE game is televised, is pushing some of this as well.  In a coin flip, which I conside David/Roberts, I'm going with the TV matchup.  It's dumb, but I wll probably always do that.  This is still supposed to be fun, right?

Agree on a David and for the most part he's been a disappointment this season. I have Roberts in 1 league but have some other options I like better still. But I am anxious to see how this kid plays and what type snap count he gets. 

Users who are viewing this thread