What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fictitious Secret Service Code names for Trump (1 Viewer)

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
So what will be the Secret Service names for Trump, and the First Family?

Cheeto

Pumpkinhead

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddly, one of my side projects the last couple years is a musical about a reactionary president who gets mad at science and sends a missile to kill the sun. Basically an excuse to write a bunch of fun, end-of-the-world Armageddon Beach Party-type songs with a friend of mine. Now, mind you, i started this thing well before Trump even announced but it was he i 'comically' thinking of when i named that president Reginald Rathwig. Life is weird.

Oddly, one of my side projects the last couple years is a musical about a reactionary president who gets mad at science and sends a missile to kill the sun. Basically an excuse to write a bunch of fun, end-of-the-world Armageddon Beach Party-type songs with a friend of mine. Now, mind you, i started this thing well before Trump even announced but it was he i 'comically' thinking of when i named that president Reginald Rathwig. Life is weird.
That is the longest code name I've ever seen. 

Basically an excuse to write a bunch of fun, end-of-the-world Armageddon Beach Party-type songs
Who needs an excuse to do that?  That's a typical Saturday night for me:

Doomsday Bunker Girl

Insurgence Safari

Good Vibrations (from the nuclear missile I just launched)

He wants a wall, he came back from the dead, and he is a *******:  Jon Snow

Edit: knows nothing seems to work here also

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs an excuse to do that?  That's a typical Saturday night for me:

Doomsday Bunker Girl

Insurgence Safari

Good Vibrations (from the nuclear missile I just launched)
cool - we'll have you over next time.

it's kind of a funny story. as i've recounted here before, my sister - daughter of a research scientist - announced she doesn't believe in science one time i was visiting. no defense of religious belief or anything, it just doesnt fit in her world of celebrity gossip, girl power, pet love & decorating her trailer with porcelain masks and commemorative plates.  

now, i write on keyboard, but i can't really play so, what few times i jam, everything sounds cheezyFarfisa B52ish. me & my pal - the only person i herb with - were goofin and we'd been talkin about my sis and i just played this big 7th and sang "kill the sun and we wont have science/kill the sun, no worries bout tomorrow/kill the sun/ kill the SUUUUNN! and we had a song, herbed s'more and started imagining what the planet would do if it had 3 days to live and we decided half would kill each other and half would party and started writing cheezyFarfisa songs for both and jammed on the theme when we got together. it's actually pretty ok. we'll call ya next time.

Users who are viewing this thread